𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝟏

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

"S'il vous plaît mère you cannot leave. Ils vont me tuer" The haunting cries of an accented voice could be heard into the night only a short distance away from the bustling of the city where she was supposed to be abandoned, the busy world around them kept unknown to the terrors taking place within the young girls life.

It was the year ten forty-two, and a young three hundred year old Rebekah Mikaelson had been wandering through the city of what she knew to be Toulouse, lurking in the shadows her true form hidden as she searched for her next meal.

The gut wrenching cries of someone in deep anguish breaks her concentration, which angers her greatly.

She watched silently near a cluster of trees hidden as a young brown skinned girl clung to the skirt of her mother's skimpy corseted dress, with what seemed to be uniquely black tears streaming down her flushed swollen cheeks.

The young girl was an absolute beauty, someone Rebekah didn't think deserved to have such tears staining her beautiful cheeks, no matter how pretty she looked with them falling.

She watched on as the older lighter skinned woman with silky hair and hazel eyes, tried her hardest to pry the teen girls gloved hands off of her. "You bastard let go, you've tainted us enough, your sisters will no longer be ruined by you, and your evil. They do not need you! He does not need you, We Do not need you!." She screamed her voice thick with an accent all to familiar.

"Mon héritage ne sera pas entaché" the scary woman shrieked slapping her harshly to the ground.

Rebekah remembered the French language it was one of the many her older brothers learned and taught during their travels, it came in handy when they took rule over the castles and homes they resided in.

The unknown girl, who's hair fell in loose beautiful ringlets down her back due to her mothers harsh actions wailed into the night.

Curls sticking to her sweat soaked skin after the harsh treatment.

It hurt the vampires dead heart to watch someone get treated this way, especially someone who seemed as physically young as she was and even so much more vulnerable to the world of evil because of her appearance.

"Eden Elise Claire, I wish that wretched bitch had never given birth to you. Now you stay away from me and my family Fille du diable" The women spat yanking the bottom of her dress away from the girl finally before stomping away into the night where a dark skinned man and his carriage awaited with three sleeping young girls.