Where It All Started

When I was younger I always had support.

" Mum! I'm going to be a hero when I       grow up! "

" Yes you will Hero Might!! "

But after that day.

" Mum, do you think I can still be a hero"

"..... until you grow up baby..... Until you grow up.."

I suddenly didn't.

1 1 years back (flashback)

"Mum hurry!!"

" Izuku be patient, I'm just getting the documents for your appointment!

" Mum what are documents?"

" umm...They are something that has all your information and evidence about a certain matter.. Just like the all might stuff that you read every nigh- Ah I found them!! Let's go honey!

" YAYYY WHOEVER GETS TO THE CAR FIRST WINS"

" waitttt I haven't even opened the door yet!!"

As they got seated, Izuku the fan boy he is, jambled on and on about the latest news about the recent incident in which all might was obviously included.

Inko midoriya smiled to herself.
She knew deep down that if her son was going to persue his dream, he would be a great hero.

To her, he already was.....

"sorry its not going to happen"

"what"

" he's quirkless"

".. what.. "

" unfortunately Midoriya here has two joints in his pinky toe like 20% of the population but quirk users only have one, which signifies that his body has not evolved like other quirk users and thus will not develop a quirk."

In that moment, it seemed like the tiniest of pins could fracture the silence.

The chattering of people outside and the subtle short breaths could only be heard within the rooms distraught atmosphere.

The water droplets outside had became more pronounced and his breath intakes became more harsh.

" oh.. oh dear.. Oh my god...I-umm ar-are you sure it's p-permanent" his mother said in utter shock as she tried to process the given information.

He paused.

"unfortunately yes... "

Another deadly silence had forbidingly spread across the room like wildfire.

The all might toy he once held tight in his hand had appeared to be sprawled absent-mindedly on the floor.

This was the very start of his unfortold misery.

The drive back home was the polar opposite to the drive from home.

Suffocation.

That was the only word to describe the irrespirable atmosphere.

The feeling wasn't pleasant.

It felt like there was an unimaginable amount of smoke compressing the inside of his lungs.
He wanted it to stop...

But it didn't.