Prologue

"Do you think Mom would talk to me?" I asked even though i know what will happen later, i'm just making myself feel dumb by asking it.

"Its been a years, a lot of years she maybe calmed herself" He said i just smirked.

"After all that happened she's still our mother and you are still her son" He added. I just shrugged my head, maybe i'll add some hope in my mind with his words i'll go 50/50 Pfft. i'll make myself believe again then end up at worst

He started driving since he picked me up at my apartment,they just arrived from England and planning to live here at New york again.

"I'm sensing some nervousness, arent you be happy?"

"Shut up" i just said, he then laughed.

Minutes of driving we arrived to their home. HOME SWEET HOME. our home. hope so.

I clinched my fist as we walked through the hallways, i was so freaking nervous, what will i say though? will i greet her with smile? should i hug her? Ugh!

I was stunned seeing her standing at the window, as i face her back i still have the feeling of missing her and badly wanna run to hug her but i calmed myself.

"Mom" Dean said as she hear those words she face us.

She winded her eyes as she met mine.

"You! what are you doing here?! how dare you show your filthy face to me!i never want to see you!" she bursted in anger, I was expecting it. I really was, but then suddenly tears fall in my eyes.

"Mom stop it, Ro is also your son, don't be so like that, he just wanted to see you" Dean said

"Son? i only have a one son, he is a monster get him out of my sight!" she shouted, it wasn't hurt after all i was used to it. I am. But my tears continue falling and  i don't have any strength to wipe it.

"Please mom stop it, don't be so mean to Ro, please i'm begging you, i want him to us, please just hug him once to this day as his special day" he begs

I try all my best to calm myself.

"C-can you lend me your key?" do all my best to talk to Dean.

"Don't leave"

"Give him the key and make him leave! Looking at him makes me wants to hurt him. Go leave and don't show you face to me anymore!" She then shouted again, looking at her angry face reminds me all the pain i got from being his son. I knew, I knew it. But inside of me is just happy to see her again hoping for just one hug.

"Please" i said as i face Dean. He then give the key to me so i walked away like i was floating away from the sky.

I get inside the car as i start the engine and drives away, i can't see anything, my sight was so blurry but i'm still driving, i want to go away... far away.

I was so dumb to think she will accept me, ugh! i was so freaking dumb!

10 years of pain without a mother, every special day hoping she will at least come to me and hug me, for every dark nights that i needed her badly but end up hugging knees just to calm me from every heavy days.

I was struggling to live having single hope a day that she will one day accept me and forgive me but nothing.

"Aaaaaaaaggghhhh!" I shouted releasing all the pain in my chest. I was so broken....

I was about to close my eyes

Then suddenly a loud sound slammed in my ears as i feel pain all over my body and then my mind went blank......

All i can think is, death...