Authors Note

Hey, fuckheads. So, I wanted to try writing something different on my account. I feel as though I have overused Zootopia, and want to try something fresh and.....almost original.

So, this started out as an original Story, but after I had no choice in certain scenarios but to make this story sound a little......familiar, I said Fuck It and turned it into a fanfiction of one of my favorite horror movie franchises. I'm talking about mother fucking Saw.

Yep. Pretty different from the usual Furry shit I make, but I promise, I'm gonna work to make it good. Maybe I can do the original movies justice here.

Anyway, so, 8 people are kidnapped and locked inside of an old mill. Pretty basic right? Well, it gets worse. So, these poor bastards have been taken by the Jigsaw Killer (if you havent seen the movies I highly recommend them. It's pretty much if the kid from Home Alone became a fucking psychopath), and these Eight people are told that in eight days, only one of them will be leaving the mill alive. Oh, I'm not done yet. So, each day, one person has to die, and the soon to be dead person is decided on by those they were kidnapped with. Pretty fucked up, right??

It's the million year debate. Who decides whether one should live or die? Who gets the play God and choose the fate of others? Well, today, its these guys.

I hope you guys enjoy this story. I know I'm really not used to writing stuff like this, but I'm gonna try my best. The first chapter is on the way.

                    Toodles