Prolouge

(a/n: Hanahaki is a fictional disease btw in case you didnt know also tw for blood )
"Hanahaki Disease is a disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear."
>Outside... <
SMii7y was deeply in love. He knew he liked certain someone. But he was too afraid to tell... What if it was one-sided? What if that certain someone didn't like him? A sickening feeling welled up on his stomach coughing blood and red and blue flower pedals "Oh... God..." he said to himself covering his mouth he was too screwed now. If he didn't told his feeling to that certain someone he would die he got up from the park bench running as fast his legs let him. "Hey dude! You are back early." Puffer said SMii7y ran past him his hand on his mouth. "S-Smii7y?" Puffer was worried SMii7y knew dang well he would die right here right now.
He
Fucked
Up
This
Time....
He laid on his bed coughing here and then blood getting on his walls and his bedsheets SMii7y sometimes wakes up to take out a whole flower out of his mouth unable to sleep "I wish he knew..." he said falling asleep flowers growing on his face. Puffer was the one who was worried about him and his sudden actions of running to his room. Kyroz was also the one who witnessed it all but he didn't push it too much.
SMii7y on the other hand couldnt sleep bc of the disease he suffered with. He tried but couldnt. He was so certain it was gonna be the death of him.
(319 words)