T W E N T Y T W O

TZUYU'S POV

I stood rooted on the ground when I saw a guy with his back facing me, he looks familiar without even fully seeing his face. He must be the CEO

"Good Morning Sir" I spoke. He slowly turn to look at me and at the exact moment I saw his face I gasped "Good Morning to you too my dear Tzu"  

"Oh My God!"

I rush and embrace him tightly  "Oh I miss you so much Cha Eun Woo" it's been years since I last saw him and now he's one of the rich foreign CEO's. We both pulled away and sat on the couch

"How dare you surprise me like that" I smack him playfully "Ow! After all those years without seeing each other you're just gonna welcome me with a smack?"

I teased him by sticking out my tongue and he rolled his eyes "You're so successful now, you're such a big inspiration" he says

"Aww..but you're way more successful than me, why did you even ask me to come here? I bet there are tons of CEO's who's wanting to collaborate with you" I joked, making him glare at me

"I don't care about them, the only CEO I want to collaborate is Miss Tzuyu" he emphasizes saying my name, making me feel appreciated.

"But first of all, Tessa please get us both a tea"

I suddenly felt sick out of the blue, I slowly breathe and felt nauseous "Hey Eun Woo, where's the bethroom here? I kinda felt sick, it must be that seafood I ate earlier" I stand up and Eunwoo did as well

"Are you okay?" He gripped on my arms, looking at my eyes straightly "I'm alright, don't worry"

"The bathrooms there" he pointed out a door and I immediately walk there. I closed the door and puked at the toilet bowl. I flushed it and washed my hands afterwards, this is honestly so random.

And then the realization hit me that mahbe I am pregnant since I was craving so much and my period didn't came as well, I'm gonna have to check it up once I arrive in seoul.

I felt happy yet nervous at the same time that maybe I'd trip or fall somewhere that would probably lead to miscarriage . I'll tell Tae about this when I come home, must protect this little one at all cost.

I head back to Eunwoo and right time when the tea arrives "thank you" we both said in unison "Oh Sir that's actually the tea from Miss Chou's company" she bowed and left.

I took a sip and my smile shows up, feeling proud about it "this is the perfect tea for me" Eunwoo mumbles, making me chuckle.

-🍵