April?

Vickie's POV

I sighed as my bones and muscles throbbed in pain. Fuck, sometimes I hate my job. Chasing down idiot druggies, drunks and tackling them is not as easy as you think it is.

I stretched my limbs and felt a pop. I sighed in relief, that felt really damn good. I really just wanted to go home.

I walked into the station, none of my employees looked at me, none of them actually talk to me, but that's okay. Haters gonna hate.

I walked over to the chiefs office. I knocked so he would know I'm there. "Just clocking out for the night chief, Goodnight", I said.

He looked up at me. No smile of course. "Goodnight O'Neil", he said before looking at his computer. Asshole. I turned and rolled my eyes.

I sighed and walked into the women's bathroom to change.

I changed into some comfortable clothes, and I decided, that I would take the train back home. I didn't feel like walking today. I was just too damn tired. So I walked out of the station and into the black darkness we call the night.

I made my way down the side walk. I brought my jacket closer to me. Feeling a chill go down my spine. Damn it was cold.

It was fucking cold out tonight.

I made my way down the to the train station. I went through and paid.

But once I did, I knew I made a mistake.

People were forced to the ground. People in black. The foot clan. I gulped. Oh shit. Fuck me.

I tried to run, but I was grabbed. Damn it!

I fought my way out of the first guys hold. Using what master splinter taught me. I spun around and kicked him. He flew and hit the wall. More came at me. I fought my way through them. But there was too many of them. 'Shit', I thought to myself.

I didn't have full control over my powers, so whenever I get scared I can't seem to any of my powers right, it's like it goes back to square one.

I was thrown against the wall. A gun was shoved in my face. I gulped. I shouldn't be scared.

But I was.

God damn it! I was a cop! I shouldn't be scared!

But sadly I was.

Third person POV

Donnie looked at the video cameras that he had hacked in the train station.
"Surveillance is showing heavy, heavy foot clan activity at the broad street platform", Donnie said.

"They're taking hostages dude", Raph said in a stern tone.

"W-What? You know we're not supposed to go approve ground", Leo said. He just wanted Victoria back home, so he knew she was safe, so he was being a bit of a grouch.

"We've done this before, we started something, we're going to finish it", Raph said. He was also being a grump, he was waiting for Victoria to get off so they knew she was home.

"This is insane, that cat is playing chopsticks with chopsticks", Mikey said happily as he watched the cat video.

"Don't be an idiot", Leo said as he changed the video back to the surveillance camera.

"Aww", Mikey pouted. He really wanted to watch it. Party poopers.

"Okay let's rock and roll boys", Leo said fist pumping Raph.