CHAPTER 2

Soon the concert came to an end and we all went to our respective home after the concert and I was not feeling good I thought it was because I was tired so I went straight home and after freshing up I went straight to the bad but strangely I could not sleep that night and that was when I saw something which I swear I never wanted to see in my life.

My soulmate mark war shining which means I have found my soulmate.

JIN'S POV.

I have always thought that having a soulmate makes your life even more brighter then its already is. That is why compare to other member I want to find my soulmate the most. But I guess its because I want my soulmate so badly that there is not even a single signal of me finding my soulmate, *sigh* . Today we have a concert but weirdly I have been feeling very nervous unlike the other times we had a concert, I feel like something is gonna happen but the feeling is not bad instead its good. I just thought that maybe the concert gonna go beautifully.

The concert started and my nervousness increased instead of going down. " What happen hyung? You look tensed. You okay?" I heard namjoon but I just gave him a slight smile and nod indicating that everything is alright. We are now on the stage. As we reached at the last song of our concert 'Anpanman' I decided to shake hands with most of the ARMYS I could, and I did. Soon the concert ends and as soon as the concert ends I feel like my energy was drowned I thought I was just tired after the concert and soon we went home.

After reaching home, I directly went towards my room as I was so much tired. I went to the bathroom to shower. While I was showering I saw my soulmate mark at my waist....... shining.....? IT WAS FUCKING SHINING!!!! At first I thought I was probably hallucinating I tried rubbing but it was still shining and I finally realised that I HAVE FOUND MY SOULMATE. I quickly showered and ran to the living room where I found Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung in the couch doing something or should I say in their own world...? anyway that is not important right now. I began shouting and the three people in the couch startled and stare at me with ' what is wrong with you?' look and soon every one come out of their room. "What happen hyung?" asked Heosok. "I....I "I could not let the word out of my mouth." Are you okay hyung?" Namjoon asked me. I just shook my head." calm down hyung, and tell us what happen" Namjoon patted my back and soon I was in my right mind. "Now are you in your right mind "asked yoongi I just roll my eyes and said, "I....I think....I have found my soulmate...." when I finished talking everyone's eyes were widened and mouth hung open.

LUNA'S POV.

Its been 3 days since the concert and also since I have found my soulmate. I have not gone out of my house since then. I have been skipping classes and University and my reason for that was because I have found my soulmate, I know it is a lame excuse but my mind is in a mess right now. I have never wanted a soulmate but why the hell is this happening to me right now. I don't know what to do now. should I tell my best friends or should I go and search for my soulmate then tell them. I don't know anymore I feel I am going crazy right now. But my question is there who could be my soulmate? who did I touch in the concert? I thought that little girl technically it was her touching me but she can't be my soulmate cause I am not a lesbian or maybe I am I don't know anymore wait who did I touch more I accidentally did touch kim Seokjin......what the hell am I thinking no he can't be he can't be my soulmate...... right? no no he can't be why am I thinking such a nonsense.

As I was thinking nonsense of who could be my soulmate I heard my phone ringing from my left side. I pick the phone and show the caller Dahyun. I picked up the call and before I say anything she began to ask many like many questions ..." Hello? Luna? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? I CAN'T COME IN CONTACT WITH YOU FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS NOR YOU OPEN THE DOOR OF YOUR HOUSE!!! Are you okay? You are not sick right? why are you silent? Are you there? Hello...?" " If you don't stop talking then how will I talk? and I am fine don't worry about me. And also the reason why I didn't open the door is because I am not home right now. After the concert I got call from home that my mom was not feeling well so I went home. Don't worry about me. I will come after my mom is alright." I know I shouldn't have lied but I don't want them to know abut the soulmate thing nor I want them to come at my house every now and then. I want to be alone for a while. It is good that they don't have any contact for my family or else I will be dead. " Ah.... I see you should have atleast massaged me. Me and Mia were so worried about you." She said and suddenly I am feeling guilty for lying to them. " Yeah I am sorry as it has been many days since I met my family I got engaged by the families and my relatives sorry..." I said. "Its okay. Ah and don't worry about the notes we will collect it for you and say hi from both me and mia to your family" She said. "I knew it I can count on you about the notes and I will say hi to my family from you both okay bye my family is searching for me love you" I said. " Okay bye and take care of yourself don't get hurt" She said like my mom. "Okay okay I won't you are acting just like my mom" I said to her in which she chuckle. "Okay I am also going ny class is about to start bye love you too" She said and we both gave our farewells and I hung up the phone. I am feeling so guilty for lying to them, but if I say about my soulmate to them then they will be so excited that I am sure they are gonna drag me to the concert venue and may even check the CCTV footage of that day to find my soulmate. They will do everything to find my soulmate, which I don't wanna find. *sigh* Why am I so pathetic???

I was thinking all sort of nonsense while I suddenly heard my door bell ring. Who could it be? Mia and Dahyun both are at the class in this time and no one know my adress except both of them. I sighed and went to open my door. When I open the door I saw an unfamiliar man outside my door. "Yes?.." I said grabbing the attention of the man. He saw me and gave me a smile and said " Hello is this Lee Luna's house?". I gave him a small nod and said "Yes I am Lee Luna" after hearing my answer the boy gave me a big smile amd said " Hello I am Park Jaehyun from HYBE Entertainment the reason why I am here today is because we suspect that you are the soulmate of our artist BTS Kim Seokjin." My mouth hung open. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "WHAT!".

_________________________________________________________________________________