Chapter 1

(Remember how katsuki said she'll help with some attacks we Finn do the Usj Attack if I get some of it wrong that's because I forgot some of it)
Deku was in class as Mister Aizawa was teaching he stopped as the bell had rang but he stopped the class "Before I forget we have a field trip to the Usj" he said "No questions just leave" he said as he seen some hands going up "I wonder if we can meet other pro heros" Kirishima said "Deku" Karminari said "Hmm?" Deku replied "I've had this question for a loooooong long time" he said with a cheeky smile "What is it denki" he said annoyed "what is your quirk you never really talked about it" he said "If you wanna know so bad I have 5 quirks" he said making some look at him with wide eyes "dude what are they" kami asked amazed "it's spider, enhance, super speed, teleportation, and flight" deku said (deku the next Peter Parker) "Wow so cool" denki said "WHATEVER" he said he just wants to go back to class as much is boring and annoying as every is talking "deku how come u never eat the school lunch?" Uraraka said "I Cook my own food" deku replied with annoyance "Well can we try it?" Kirishima asked deku just wanted them to shut up so he gave them some of his food "Wow it's good" Denki said deku gave him the bowl "thank you" denki said "will you all be quite now" he said looking at the 3
"If you bring us something tomorrow then yes" Kirishima said "deal now hush or your going on the ceiling" he said he pulled out his phone and texted katsuki Mina being Mina tried to be nosy but was caught and wrapped in webs "The hell you want pinky" deku said "I just wanted to see what your were doing" she said nervously "obviously non of your business" deku said "can you let me go?" She said with a nervous smile "if you move you will die as my nails are poisonous" he said cutting the webs "stop shaking" deku said "I'm scared it's a habit" Mina said "Ugh denki give me that white tablet out my bag" deku said annoyed (why is it always me!) Deku thought "hurry up!" He said "Here" denki said giving the white tablet "Alright if I cut you, your insides will start to decay and turn into a black liquid as your organs die so will you so as soon as the liquid comes out you take this" deku explains holding the pill he went back to cutting his and as soon as he was about to cut the last piece she moved and they web was cut and so was her she started to scream as it all was hurting "Take it pinky" he said handing her the pill the bell rang and no one moved "if you don't take it you die so it's up to u" he said taking his stuff and leaving Mina took the pill and everything went away as it was never there (never again) Mina thought she went back to her friends "I didn't think that was gonna happen" she said she was traumatized "I will never underestimate a spiders lethal poison" she said grabbing he stuff and walking out when she did everyone came back to their senses and rushed to get their stuff "why are you the only one here?" Mic asked "there was a situation with me and Mina and she ended up almost dying as she moved when I was cutting the webs and she was poisoned then she needed to take the pill but she didn't she took it in time tho as she's not dead" he said giving him his work "heyyy how did you know we were doing this today" he said "I just do" deku said walking back to his desk "This is like the last time I ever mess with deku again" Mina said to the others as they walked "We told you not to" Sero said "but he's always on his phone he always finishes his work first just to go on his phone what's so important that's on his phone" she said "I don't know we aren't friends so we won't tell us maybe denki or kirishima knows" Jirou said "Yeah I'll ask him tomorrow" Mina said they walked in class to see deku on his phone "see" Mina whispered "see what" deku asked looking at them "nothing!" They said together they went to their seats deku just scoffed and went back on his phone katsuki was telling him about how his classes are shorter now as he knows most of the work and how Elias was asking about him deku had to go to the bathroom he placed his phone down and put lots of webs on it "you touch you die" he said walking out no one dared to touch it did you see what he did to Mina "no way am I gonna touch that phone only he can actually get it out but he still dares us to get it" mina said deku came back but this time he looked as if he wanted to kill someone "Stupid rat" he said grabbing his stuff "Nezu told me to come to his office as I cannot sit in here with no work" deku said annoyed he just was minding his own business he got his phone and he left with his bag on his back he went to Nezu office "Ah your here" Nezu said "what do you actually want" deku said "just want to ask you a few questions" Nezu said sipping his tea "They are?" Deku said "As you know I heard about that katsuki girl" nezu said deku sat down in a chair putting his stuff down "what about her" he asked "As you already know we are going on a field trip to the Usj and we want her to know the location as we want her there just in case something happens" Nezu said "She already knows I told her when I found out is that all" deku said "Ah no we want to give her a hero licence as she cannot do anything until she has one can she come?" Nezu asked "She can but she has to bring my son but it's best you go to her to Avoid questions" deku said as he really didn't wanna answer any from his class "Alright" nezu said getting an envelope "alright hold on" deku said teleporting him and nezu to his house "What a lovely home" nezu said walking in behind deku "Katsuki!" Deku yelled "yeah" she said walking down with Elias "Nezu wants to give you something as you cannot do hero work without it" he said with a smile "huh" she thought then she looked at Nezu "WHAT!?" She yelled she knew what it was already she was happy "Eeee" he was a bit too excited "is she always like this?" Nezu asked curiously "only when it's things like this" deku said then Elias started reaching for deku how took him from katsuki "here you go" Nezu said handing the envelope to katsuki who out of habit doubled it by accident "Not again" she said "What did you do" nezu asked "I doubled the license" she said showing him "Impressive" Nezu said "we have to go class is almost over" deku said checking the time "But" Elias said "Sorry but I have to" deku said handing him back to katsuki "let's go" deku said grabbing nezu who wasn't ready deku teleported back to the school nezu was dizzy "sorry not sorry" deku said leaving deku walked back to class as the teacher came as well deku quickly looked at the teachers desk and smirked he sat down and pulled out his phone powers it off puts it up takes out a pencil and waits for the teacher to hand him the work "Alright we are taking a test it's just to test what you know about the importance of being a hero" Hawks said the class groaned "uhh you can you pass these out" Hawks said pointing to deku who got up and sat back down "done" he said Hawks looked and saw the papers on each desk "thank you" he said "you may begin" deku looked at the timer it was to different timers one for him and one for the class "uhh deku you have 5 minutes and class you have an hour and a half" he said confused on why he had such little time "okay" they said "now you can begin" Hawks said again and deku started he was almost done he was on the last question when he stopped they did this on purpose they put 'Write all your answers and how you got them here' he smirked and wrote them down he handed the paper to Hawks and said "Nice try" and sat back down (this kid is incredible!) Hawks thought he looked at deku and saw that he was gone "uh where did he go?" Hawks asked "when he finishes he has to go to principle Nezu until class is over" Iida said "oh okay"
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪
Deku was on the bus on the way to the Usj with only one thought on his mind 'Homeeeeee' he woke up since katsuki was telling him to or he's gonna be late and miss the bus they arrived and when they went in pro hero 13 was there Mina was happy she was asking so many questions "Mina shut up" deku said she immediately shut up they started explaining what they were doing until Kirishima spoke "Whoa they even got fake villains" he said kami said "cool!" Aizawa turned around "Those aren't fake villains they are real 13 protect the students" he said jumping down to fight on top of the building was katsuki she was watching in her hero suit