Allen Day

Full name: Allen Rivers Day

Pronouns: He/Him

DOB: 01/21/1943

Relationships: Rosie Day (Mother), Arthur Day (Father, deceased), Vivian Day (Sister), Alex Masters (former lover), Rich Sterling (Husband), Pink Sterling (Son), Victoria Sterling, Verona Sterling, Katie Sterling (daughters), Christopher Sterling (Son, Deceased)

Occupation: Bassist/Vocals for "Piper's monolith"

Personality: Temperamental, Emotional, Arrogant, Stubborn, passionate, determined, driven.

Likes: Coffee, going for walks at night, music, space, animals, activism, old buildings/houses, golden age movies and cupcakes.

Dislikes: Being corrected/argued with, being alone, bright places, certain fabrics/textures, right wing/conservatives, religion, weaponry and the sound of paper tearing.

Bio: Allen was born to Rosie and Arthur Day. He's the youngest of their two children, the eldest being his sister Vivian. When Allen was three years old, his father committed suicide after the trauma and mental anguish brought on by serving in the war became too much for him to bear. Allen was clearly the victim of parental favoritism at the hands of his mother who held his older sister on a pedestal and constantly compared them and praised her for the most minute of accomplishments while either flat out ignoring Allen's accomplishments or questioning why he didn't do better. At age 14, Allen bought his first guitar from money he earned as a paper boy. Later on, he alongside Mark, Wes and Alex formed the band "Piper's monolith". They gained a modest following and were on the path to success until things became complicated when Alex's mental health started to deteriorate. At that point, the two had been in a secret sexual relationship which also declined when Alex's mental state fell. Following Alex's subsequent departure from the band, Allen quickly shifted his focus onto their new guitarist Rich. Initially resenting and berating him before eventually finding himself in a sexual relationship with him. Soon after, Allen discovered that he was pregnant. Presuming the baby to be Rich's, he soon moved in with the guitarist and the two officially became a couple. Allen soon gave birth to his son Pink (it was then revealed that Alex was the father this whole time). Feeling betrayed and irritated by Allen's apparent dishonesty, Rich attempted to walk out on him but had a change of heart when he realized that Pink was always going to be his son no matter what. Rich and Allen soon married and later on had three daughters, Verona, Victoria and Katie, as well as a son named Christopher who was stillborn.

Allen is a very tough, stubborn and aggressive person. He has no tolerance for anyone who dares to speak up against him or challenge him in any way. Despite that, he is also a very wounded and sensitive person and is prone to letting his emotions get the best of him. The only person who actually manages to successfully speak up to him is Rich. He has a deep and unrelenting love for all of his children, especially Pink. He has gone on record for saying that he does not admire or respect anyone.

In the present day, Allen would be 79 years old.