Mark Rayne

Full name: Mark Ian Rayne

Pronouns: He/Him

DOB: 02/25/1943

Relationships: Sally Lou Rayne (Mother), Ward Rayne (Father), Fay Rayne, Abigail Rayne, Bella Rayne (sisters), Ben Doyle (Husband), Calliope Rayne (daughter), James Rayne, Leo Rayne, Rory Rayne, Finn Rayne (sons)

Occupation: Keyboards/Vocals for Piper's monolith, part time music teacher

Personality: Sweet, gentle, friendly, quiet, shy, intelligent, brooding, thoughtful, kind.

Likes: Music and music theory, history documentaries, antiques, museums, laser light shows, kids, cats, gardening and being near water.

Dislikes: Loud parties (although he's mastered the art of pretending that he does), certain textures of food, getting his hands dirty, fighting, sports (again, he'll pretend if he needs to),

Bio: Mark was born to Sally Lou and Ward Rayne and is the youngest of their four children. Considered their "gifted child", Mark was taking music lessons and attending extra curricular activities since he very first learned to read. Despite the extra fawning and attention he received, Mark was still a very humble and quiet child. After high school, he attended a community college briefly before moving on to form Piper's monolith alongside Alex, Allen and Wes. During one of their first official gigs, he met fellow musician Ben Doyle whose band was their opening act. The two had a one night stand and unfortunately parted ways despite Mark developing intense romantic feelings for him. They wouldn't be reunited again until nine months later when their daughter Callie was born. The two quickly married and moved on to have their sons James, Leo and Rory as well as their son Finn who was born later on.

Mark is the epitome of a gentle creature. He is incredibly soft spoken and kind and is prone to getting startled/spooked easily. He is intensely loyal and has nothing but the utmost love and devotion to his family and friends. He has a tendency to take in stray kitties he finds wherever and loves to teach music lessons to kids.

In the present day, Mark would be 79 years old.