Wake up.

I toss the warm covers off my bed and stare at the ceiling, after a few minutes I swing my legs over the side of my bed and to the floor that I need to clean. I laugh at the thought. My room was a mess and so is my mind, but I'm okay with that.

I walked to my bathroom towel in hand, as I walked down the hall I began to let my mind wander about today. I opened the bathroom door slowly looking at the paper with my best friend's hand writing on it as well as my own. We had written stupid little sayings on the paper, such as 'come in and die', 'do not enter' just childish things really, but I cherish those papers that where written on so long ago.

I stepped into the bathroom my bare feet hitting the cold fading scarlet stained tile. I looked in the mirror and saw the reflection of something I hated. I look nothing like I want, I'm about 5'9 and 169lbs. I don't have a slender build nor a chubby one, but both, I'm somewhere in the middle but more on the slender side.

I striped my clothing off and turned on the water to take a quick shower. While I waited for the water to warm up I went over to my scale, I stepped on it and waited for it to show my weight. After a few seconds it came up 169.5lbs I ran my fingers through my brownish red hair. I sighed and stepped in the shower and let the water wash my thoughts away.

(SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER, THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE IS DAWN. IF YOU WANT FOLLOW ME ON
INSTAGRAM:@olivia.sills
TWITTER @sills_Olivia
ALSO IF YOU LIKE THIS PLEASE ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY AND FAVORITE IT AS WELL AS COMMENT. PLEASE AND THANKS.)