𝟎𝟎𝟏 road trip

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐆, her phome clutched in her hand. she had a small polaroid camera strapped around her neck.

She breathed in excitedly, she couldn't wait to go back to shallow lake. She was also excited to see her bestfriend Maddox, she saw her last summer as well but she was always excited to see her.

She sat on her bed tying her shoes, her bright yellow converses had tinted from the dirt on her shoes.

she had switched out her eyewear retainers to a bright yellow to match her outfit, she looked in the mirror smiling at her reflection.

"I'm ready" Dawn spoke to herself happily, her phone vibrated she looked at her phone seeing it was a text from maddox.

She smiled when she noticed the contact name,

mads 💕

i can't wait to see you again! 😍

dawn 💫
me too mads, also you better
give me back my shirt you stole

mads 💕
I will, I swear.

dawn 💫
YOU BETTER 😡

She turned her phone off, stuffing it into her skirt pocket smiling brightly.

She grabbed the two bracelets she had knitted herself, one was for maddox ofcourse which was a surprise.

She quickly tied her hair in a ponytail, she ran down the steps unlocking the door and walking out.

Her feet pumping, she opened the back door sliding into the seat buckling her seat belt with a smile.

She made her way into EJ's car, Ashlyn was already inside, "What took you so long?" She asks, Dawn just shrugs

Ashlyn came next, "Let's go! Let's go!" EJ spoke from the car, Ashlyn made her way over

"Last one in's a rotten egg. And that's no yolk" Ej joked smirking proudly, Dawn chuckled high fiving EJ.

Though Ashlyn was seemingly unimpressed "Ugh! He's on a dad joke kick 'cause he's taking us all on a road trip"

"That is completely false-" Ej denied, and Dawn scoffed knowing he was obviously lying "-and I just have one question"

Kourtney and Carlos raised there eyebrows as too ask what, "What's orange and sounds like a parrot?"

EJ could barley contain his smile, already knowing the answer, Ashlyn sighed already done with his joke.

"A carrot" Ej laughed, Ashlyn laughed in sympathy " Is he okay?" Carlos asked genuinely concerned.

Dawn shook her head no, causing EJ to slap her arm to which she winced. "Ow, what's wrong with you?"

"Just for a final headcount who's not here?" EJ asked

" Big red' s gotta work "
" Sebbie' s gotta milk "
" Nini's with her Moms "

EJ raised his eyebrows at Dawn to which the girl shrugged, "Aria said she didnt wanna come, she hates nature and doing anything remotely fun..so you know "

" And Ricky's with..." Carlos started, but EJ honked his horn loudly cutting him off, " We don't say her name"

Dawn rolled her eyes at his dramatics "And why are you all coming to the world's greatest camp for two weeks?" EJ asked