shanks x reader : cyb3r s3x

- sexual mentions

- shanks x afab! reader

⋆ ★

r3dscars_s : you're a real gem, know that?

{ enter your own username! : ill be referring to the reader as *!!} : not the first to say, but thank you. very much appreciate it.

you giggled as you typed, focusing back back on your school work. this semester had totally been kicking your ass. failing was no option either, you were only in your 2nd semester!!! well.. you could always stay home and be stay a home wife.

*ping!*

r3dscars_s: i'd imagine. what are you doing on a dating app at such a young age?

the unknown user seemed mysterious, not having any sort of pictures on his profile. the only real information given to you being his age, which he was 10 years older than you..

* : i should be asking you that. you seem to be completely anonymous on a dating app. plus, you seem to be in the age where you shouldn't have to use a dating app.

r3dscars_s: calling me old? after i complemented you too. i keep myself anonymous so you wont be stunned by my beauty of course.

you rolled your eyes and you close your book, sufficing with the work you has done tonight. cleaning up, you place all the school supplies on your desk, changing out of your current jeans into some sweat shorts. removing your top, you sighed, laying back into the bed.

*: im sure youre stunning. but maybe you should let me take a peek. but to answer your question, i need company. college friends are all in a relationship.

a sigh escaped your lips as you thought to all your friends completely abandoning you ever since christmas season. everyone seemed to be more interested in their significant others, but who were you to blame them. you had never seen your friends in a happier state of mind. nami was constantly speaking to you about vivi, perona always talking about a professor... tad bit concerning but yolo! ace had finally gotten a date, and sabo was busy studying himself to even pay attention to you.

*ping!*

r3dscars_s: oh my, and you arent in a relationship?

r3dscars_s: well.. maybe i can show you a peek later this week, right now im on a business trip.

*: if i were i wouldn't be talkin to mr.handsome.

*: well,, no harm in seeing your face, as long as i don't get kidnapped.

r3dscars_s: oh no love. i won't be in town for a while. will a skype call do?

you bit on your lip, slightly feeling at ease that he didn't ask to see you in person. overthinking began to overwhelm you, slightly feeling uneasy about the whole situation.

*: sounds good to me babe <3.

what were you thinking!! good thing was that you lived alone. if anything were too- were you thinking about sexting him?

it took him a bit to reply, in the meanwhile you had called up sabo. you knew he was still up and he was the only one probably willing to give you attention. hopefully. dialing his number, you roll onto your stomach, face completely enveloped in the pillows. "y/n?" you lift your head, a smile appearing on your lips. "sabo!" you heard a chuckle, and you frown, knowing he wasnt going to talk. "i'm sorry y/n. you sound so happy to hear me to but i really need to catch up on my work." silence filled the room for a bit, until you said, "its fine! have fun" you tossed the phone towards the end of the bed, completely lost in thought now. 

*ping*

r3dscars_s: hmm.. how about we call tonight? meeting ended early.

you swore you were completely passed out until you hear the ping. you immediately sat up looking for the phone. as you read the messages, your stomach fluttered. you wasted no time in replying, getting up and out of your bed looking for computer.

*: fine. only because im curious to see what you look like.

r3dscars_s: atta girl. heres my skype: ************

you were running around the room, making yourself look presentable. a small crop tee was hugging your chest, as for shorts.. still wearing them sweats type of shorts. you brush your hair, applying your eyeliner and curling your lashes. as soon as you feel pretty and hot, you sit down on the bed, opening the laptop and immediately hopping onto the skype app.

*: added!

you open the computer webcam, staring at yourself. you smiled and you reached for the lipgloss on your drawer. you apply it, making a kissy face to yourself.

r3dscars_s: ill be calling then princess.

your heart ran laps as you read that princess... pet names already?! it had only been a few hours!! as you were fangirling about the pet name, you were suddenly receiving a call. with no hesitation you click on the answer button, completely nervous to see who was on the other side.

you heard a low chuckle, your eyes looking towards the other camera on the screen. the man had red hair, three scars falling on his right eye, and seemed to be in a suit type of attire. you gulped, realizing he was not lying about being an attractive man. especially at his stunning age of 30.

"well? was i what you expected?" he says in between chuckles, completely googling at your skin tight tee. if only you could realize he had been completely eyeing you, your lips, the messy yet neat hair.

"i-i.. not at all." bringing your plump lips to a smile, " well, at least tell me your name sir r3dscars_s." 

"shanks. but you can call me daddy." he stated in a low tone, immediately making you giggle. even though you were completely giggling, you felt your core heat up. butterflies flying around your stomach.

"what an attractive name... shanks.. maybe you'll have to give me a reason to call you.." you state seductively, "daddy.."

you noticed him bite his lower lip, unbuttoning his shirt. he seemed to be adjusting himself, for now he was in a more comfortable position. you fixed yourself, sitting completely up and attentive.

"then i'll give you a reason pretty girl. now be a good girl for daddy and lift the shirt."

⋆ ★

ive been looking for a good novel off of this idea!! so i decided to right a quick fic at 1 am ;3; , but thank you for reading! sorry for any errors.. let me know if i should make a part 2 for this!

- author