preface

Following the events of the Manburg-Pogtopia War, Technoblade fled the battlefield, forced to retreat to the darkest corners of his mind. As an enemy of the state, he grabbed whatever belongings he could carry and left his home, knowing that he would no longer be able to return safely without the threat of capture. Tired after running for days, he loses hope in his survival, giving in to the calls of death. 

He was no dead, however. To his dismay, he was merely unconscious.

But when he woke up, his world turned upside down.

『•••』

    There's a few things I wanted to say. When I found out Technoblade died (rest in peace king), it hit me hard. Even now I still get sad thinking about it and how I won't be able to watch him stream or blow up a nation. In all seriousness, this is my way to cope. Please don't judge me and if his family or friends want people to stop writing fanfic, I'll take it down immediately.

     Also this is my first serious attempt at publishing something. I've tried to publish fanfics but I get really frustrated that it isn't perfect and I end up unpublishing it. However this turns out I'm gonna leave it as it is.

    Anyways please enjoy! If you like it, give it a vote and follow me to get updated on when I publish the fallowing parts.

-your fellow frog lover :3