Chapter no 1

Pancham was standing with his eyes closed while murari had pointed a gun at him.

Suddenly Elaichi shouts

Elaichi: Nnnnnnnnnnooooooo!

Elaichi shouted on top of her lungs and came forward and lifted her father's hand up in which the gun was. At the same time murari shoots the bullet which Flew in the air.

Pancham, Karuna, Pintu, Sunita looked at the scene in shock.

Pancham: Elaichi ji aap theek hain na?

He asked worriedly as he came forward and looked at her checking if there were any wounds.

While Elaichi looked at him with tear filled eyes as he was about to get shoot but still he was asking her if she was fine or not.

Elaichi: Aap theek hain na jijaji? Aapko kahi lagi toh nahi na?

She asked like a baby checking him worriedly.

Elaichi: Aapko pata bhi hai mein kitna dar gayi thi. Jaan nikal gayi thi meri. Per aapko toh bada hero banna hai na. Meri parwah nahi hai aapko bilkul bhi.

She said cutely like a baby and hugged him crying bitterly fearing that if she'll leave him then he will disappear or something will happen to him meanwhile pancham was startled at her action as they were in front of the elders especially Murari. He tried to break the hug but Elaichi being Elaichi only tightened her hold on him.

Murari was about to come forward but Karuna held his hand.

Karuna: Mat karo. Hath jodti hoon tumhare Elaichi ke papa.

She said joining her hands while Murari looked at her in anger.

Murari: Karu aise kaise chodh doon mein apni Elaichi ko iss paraye mard Chamcham ke sath.

He said while Karuna looked at him teary eyed.

Karuna: Koi anjan mard nahi hai woh Elaichi ke papa. Pati hai uska.

She said and Murari fisted his hands tightly.

Murari: Mein na manta iss shadi ko.

He said angrily.

Karuna: Tumhare manne ya na manne se sach nahi badal jayega.

She said and held his hand.

Karuna: Chinta mat karo. Tum donon ko koi alag nahi kar sakta.

She said and patted Pancham,s head out of motherly affection and smiled warmly at him. He smiled back warmly at her and nodded his head.

Karuna signaled Pintu and Sunita to leave PanChi (Pancham + Elaichi) alone. They both nodded and went outside while Karuna dragged Murari to their room.

A/N: Chathanki ko bhool jao filhal.

Back to the story.

Pancham finally hugged Elaichi back tightly and whispered some sweet nothing in her ear in order to calm her down.

Pancham: Shhh Elaichi ji aise nahi rote. Dekhiye hum bilkul theek hain

He said while breaking the hug.

Elaichi: Sachi?

She asked like a baby holding his hand tightly.

A/N: I know guys it's not like Elaichi,s character at all.  But for once think from her point of view. Her husband was about to get shoot the one person she loves the most. So fear of losing our loved ones is common like in such a situation. Elaichi's fear is common after the whole memory loss tanta she has got him back then seeing her father shooting him she got hell scared of losing him. So her reaction is common I think.

Pancham: Muchi.

He said wiping her tears.

Pancham: Ab shant ho jaiye.

He said and took her inside Elaichi's bedroom.

Here's the chapter no 1 don't forget to vote and comment love you all take care stay home and stay safe 😘