Chapter One: You're Delusional

This is a request from my friend. It's sort of a 'What if?' scenario. The house im imagining in this is similar to the Keating house in How To Get Away With Murder, sorry if its explained bad. ANYWAY. lets have some fun :)

____________________________________________________________

It had been 12 years since Harry Styles considered going on 'The X Factor' and now, he can proudly say, he's glad he didn't. Now, he's living in a two-story house worth about $910,000 in Los Angeles, he's a lawyer making $145,000 a year, he's still single but he's had his fair share of girlfriends... and a boyfriend or two, though relationships never seemed to last long for him. They always said he 'Cared about his work more than them'. A load of bollocks if you asked Harry. Okay, maybe work is the only thing that keeps his brain from going into overdrive but you can't blame him for acknowledging his job. He doesn't have time for stupid little dinners or brunches that are a shit way to occupy your time. If you're too lazy to eat breakfast at a reasonable time then say that, don't just make something u--

A knock loudly echoed through the spacious office. The sudden noise startled Harry who, instinctively, shut his laptop. He sighed, realising it was only his assistant, and opened his laptop back up. Great. He thought. Now I have to re-log back into everything.

"Come in" The man mumbled, click-clacking at keys on the keyboard, spelling his own name wrong about 4 times. Styles looked up to see platinum blonde hair and icy blue eyes peaking in from outside the brown door. "Niall, you know when I say 'Come in' I mean come in."

He didn't mean to sound so bitch-y but he was fed up with- For fucks sake Harry your names not 'Jarru Dylas'.

"Sorry, Sir." The boy, Niall Horan, said in a thick Irish accent while shuffling into the room. Niall had only recently been hired as Mr. Styles' personal assistant after Harry had to fire the last one because she repeatedly slept with their clients. Talk about desperate. "Uhm... someone's just called. They've got a job for you to do." The younger squeaked. Styles sat back in his chair, deciding that he had finished with whatever he was doing on his laptop. (Rage-Quitting was a better word)

"Hmm... and?"

"... and?" Horan furrowed his brows and averted his eyes. Shit. He thought. I've forgotten something important again. Like that time he asked for a coffee with no sugar and I added 3 teaspoons.

"Well, what did you say? What kind of job?"

"Oh, Uhm, I told them to come into the office and we'll talk about it with you. They were quite vague on the phone. Jus' said they wanted to speak to you about something they were bein' charged for."

"Do we have a name?"

"N-No, sir."

"Alright, we'll see when they get here."

"Okay, sir, they're about 20 minutes away by now."

Harry smiled. He got up from his desk and sauntered his way over to his assistant.

"You're getting good at this. And please, I'm your boss, not your teacher, call me Harry." And with a pat on the back from Harry and a deep exhale from Naill, both men walked to the living room, and each seated themselves on a chair, waiting patiently for their mystery client.

____________________________________________________________

SO ITS NOT AS SHIT AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!!! THATS A START

ALL MY LOVE

-H/R/L