Chapter Three: He Had It Coming

My aim is to get you to hate liam because i hate liam lol #IfYouDontRemoveThoseHands #Feminism

nothing in this chapter is accurate to real life.

'Mad man' is made up, and Harry
Langmead isnt a real movie director and Aisha Bahwish isn't a real music producer dont bother googling them.

________________________________________________________________

Louis had only met him a few times, and it was mainly through his boyfriend, Zayn. Zayn was a musician, meaning he and Liam often did things like charity gigs together. Comic Relief, UNICEF, Red Cross, that sort of thing. Louis did, however, really like how it sounded, 'I know Liam Payne'. Well, he said that, but he barely did. Everytime they met all they did was acknowledge each others existence. "Well I was sat next to Zayn and his partner Louis at the BRITs."  That type of stuff.

It was always 'that type of stuff.'

He didn't have a life of his own outside of Zayn. He was never 'Louis Tomlinson, the actor'. He was always 'Louis, Zayn Malik's boyfriend', even when it was just him, and Zayn wasn't even involved. It started to get to him; it still does. Even now he's still known as 'Zayn Malik's ex-boyfriend'. For once he wished people knew him as 'The guy from Dunkirk' or 'The guy from Eternals' even 'The guy from My Policeman' would be better. They didn't even need to know his name. It's not like he's a small actor either. He's actually in things. He was the main character of 'Mad Man' for 4 seasons, he's been in 3 Harry Langmead films, and he even had an invite to the Met Gala last year! Yet no one knows who he is. But because Zayn had made an album produced by Aisha Bahwish, he was the famous one.

He was complaining about all of this to his little sister, Lottie, in September of 2015, just under 2 months ago. He kept repeating that without Zayn no one would care about him and that without Zayn literally no one would know who he is and, while she tried her best, Lottie just couldn't calm him down. Then he started talking about people he's worked with and people he's friends with and how ordinary people don't know them like he does. He mentioned Liam, which brought him back to Zayn. After a few minutes he noticed that Lottie wasn't even trying to console him anymore, she was just stood there; blank faced, stiff as a board.

"You... are you alright?"

He had asked.

"I... Di-Did you say... Liam Payne? As in, you're friends with Liam Payne"

She replied, voice shaky, she could burst into tears any second.

"Yeah? He's a bit of a tosser if you ask me, why?"

She just froze. Then she acted distant. She couldn't handle the information that Louis knew him.

It took Louis two weeks to get it out of her. But when he finally did, he didn't know what to do with himself. From the 2013 Tony Awards up until Lotties 16th birthday, Lottie and Liam had been dating. When she was 14, and he was 20. It didn't take him long to find out about all the times Liam assaulted her either. The times he called her all sorts of things for going to an after school club.

An after school club

This man had felt threatened by teenagers in an after school club.

Then it all made sense.

Why she was hiding her phone all the time. Why she started getting really into make-up. Why she actually started watching the Olympics.

Louis was furious. He was not about to let that bastard get away with doing that to his little sister. He doesn't care how long ago it was. He doesn't care who's life it ruins. He doesn't care if he's put away for life. He wants Liam Payne gone. He wants everyone to know what a disgusting man he is. He wants everyone to know that Liam Payne was a vile man, with vile intentions and a vile hairline.

"I wanted him to die."

"So." Harry starts, processing the information as his assistant sits their open-mouthed. "Let me just clear this up. Liam Payne, the runner, had an abusive, paedophilic relationship with your younger sister and for that you wanted to, and did, kill him?"

Their was a brief pause.

"He had it coming."