ARRIVAL

On the planet earth lives a girl named Ann. She is 7 years old living woth a loving funny family her father is a bussiness man working in AI software compant as the manager hos name is Aaron T mother is supermarket accountant her name is Rosa T.
Ann  has a dream of being like jer parents but needs to work as hard as them.

Ann's , mom comes back home ,prepares food for the family Aaron also arrives back and enjoy there meal immediately. Rosa picks Ann and takes her to bed since she felt asleep after her meal rosa closes the door and paces to their room. Aaron states let us get a sitter for her.Rosa declined the statement and loudly says this is our daughter she needs our love not some sitter.  Aaron replies, honey i know you love your chold but my company setting a trip to Tokyo this week. rosa is shoked and sadly says ok i will do it . With all beong said ann was hearing everything she sat down on the flow and cried  then fell asleep. As Ann slept and her parents asleep she heard a meowing cat at midnight. She sneaks out of the house to see the meowing cat  Ann walks on their yard and found a pretty kitten lying down injured in the berry like being shot something Ann picked it up and takes it to her room treats it by tying it plaster on its wood. Ann went back to sleep with her cat. At that same night something unusual happened thunder striked ann;s house but only ann heard it and pulled the blanket on her head. In that thunder blast a ghost in a cat figure was formed merging with a cat. All heard were cat screaming hence the cat spoke am reborn in this  new world hahahahaha!, first i will destroy her and her parents. Ann suddenly woke up  and the vat pretended to sleep ann smiled when she looked at it and slept again. The cat said, phew that was a close one so it slowly pacednto her with an evil grin on its face.