POWER OR MAGIC

The cat paced directly to Ann wanting to kill her it blazed a dark aura and its palm sparking electrically. It raised to hit her ... the alarm rung making ann to wake up as ann woke up the first thing she saw was a cat standing on two legs blazing a dark aura they both stared at each other. "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..." ann screamed. The cat also screamed which made both of them run back and forth in the room. "Whats wrong honey " ann's mom called nothing mom just a nightmare. In a mean time they settled . "hey kid why did you scream " cat asked Ann stared at the cat. "Girl why are you looking at me like that.." the cat shied. are you an alien " ann questioned the cat. "Who are calling an alien am a normal cat." The cat said. "ANN " mom called. "Coming mom" ann replied "hurry we are living" mom said. "Okay , stay right here i will be back in a second" annsaid and ran to the dinning room greeted her parents. The pecked her and went to work "good bye honey we love you. " they said. Ann swiftly ran back to her room and found her cat. "I have some questions to ask you but first what is your name". Ann asked. "Idon't have a name" cat said. "i will call you pexy " ann named. "p-p-pexy whaaaaat that is the worst name i have ever heard." Cat scoffed. "Its fine by me ann, next do you have some abilities " ann continued questioning. "Yeah i have" pexy answered. Can you show me some of them ann reqeusted. Okay pexy answered. pexy levitated teleported ran at a speed of light lifted the whole house by telekinesis. Wooooow!!! Ann wondered so is that all pexy asked. What are your powers or magic.ann asked. "My powers are meta i can surpass reality and logic its self " pexy said "that's cool " ann marvelled.

SOME WERE IN THE UNIVERSE PORTAL OPENED AND SOMEOME CAME OUT OF IT IT WAS ANOTHER CAT WITH AN ARMY OF CATS "I FINALLY FOUND YOU 'SLAY'." A MYSTERIOUS RANKED CAT SAID