58

🌼THE SOCIALITY APP(00)🌼

─────────────

NO NEW MESSAGES

─────────────

It was Saturday, meaning Mirae had nothing to do and could lock herself up in the confinements of her room.

The clock had hit five, and the sun was rising, yet Mirae lay wide awake, staring at the ceiling.

However, the moment of silence was cut short due to knocking on the front door.

Confused as to who it would be this early, Mirae staggered up from the bed and slowly made her way to the front door.

Opening it, she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

In front of her stood the boy she was wishing for, a light smile on his lips, his eyes painfully tired as it seemed he gave it his all to be standing there right then.

Not waiting any longer, she immediately pulled the boy into a hug, tears escaping her eyes like they had been for the past who-knows.

"m-minhee"

She choked out, her grip on him tightening, afraid that if she lets go, he would be gone again.

"mirae"

Wrapping his arms around her, he softly pushed both of them inside, then closed the door behind them.

After pulling her onto the sofa, the two of them remained in the same position, a comfortable silence surrounding them while Mirae took her time to take everything in.

"where did you go, huh?"

Her voice came out muffled, due to her head being buried deep into his chest, but she didn't pull away from him once.

She missed his warmth, his smile, the comfort he brought to her, everything. And god, the time he spent away was painful and was becoming unbearable.

They were only young after all, so every moment felt like forever, but nothing at the same time.

Eventually, she looked up, her red eyes meeting his own.

Despite both of them being in horrid states, they still looked beautiful to each other, and Minhee made that known when his face went down, planting a delicate kiss on her lips.

Mirae felt her heart bursting in that moment, and it was like she was falling in love all over again.

Minhee rested his forehead on hers, as they both closed their eyes.

"you gonna tell me now?"

The moment was interrupted by Mirae's voice, to which the boy chuckled, finally deciding it was time to tell her everything that had been going on in his life.

And so he did, not missing out any detail, while Mirae listened attentively, and the realisation hit her like a bag of bricks, that she, Yang Mirae, knew nothing about her boyfriend.

God, that sounds terrible when said out loud, she thought to herself.

She focused back on Minhee, who was soon done with his explanation.

He had told her everything, from the very beginning, about his life before he moved to Seoul, how these so called friends of his played with his head, tricking him into doing the bad deeds so they didn't take the fall.

And how one of them was back, to try and ruin him so he wouldn't live happily, and instead, live with pain and guilt.

"i'm sorry" 

She muttered, not knowing what else to say.

"hey, why would you say that? there's nothing for you to be sorry about"

"yes there is, all this time i made everything about me, that i forgot to ask you how you were doing, or what was going on with you"

The tears that previously stopped, made their way back down Mirae's cheeks again.

Immediately, Minhee placed kisses on her cheeks, where the tears fell down, a way of telling her to stop them from falling.

It seemed to do the trick, as she wiped them away, sniffling.

"it doesn't matter now, all that's important is that i'm with you, and nothing will change that"

─────────────

"mirae? you there- oh my god the door is unlocked!"

"quick yuna call the cops!"

"on it!"

"oh for god's sake, guys shut up and go in already, stop being so dramatic all the time"

Daniel groaned, questioning why he was friends with these over-the-top people, who did nothing but embarrass him all the time.

He, along with Yuna, Changkyun and Wooyoung, was back to check up on Mirae, especially since it was already one in the afternoon and she wasn't replying to any texts.

He pushed past the three in front of him, quietly opening the door to Mirae's apartment.

Signaling to them to be quiet, he tiptoed inside, the others following, all cautious of their surroundings.

"aren't we technically breaking in as well?"

"shhhh!"

Changkyun immediately went quiet, but not for long because when they made it to the living room, all four of them let out huge sighs of relief.

"oh my days, minhee's back, yes finallyyyy"

"ugh, i'm so glad he is, i'm not sure i can deal with a depressed mirae anymore"

"aw, they're so cute, look at them"

"where's my phone, i nEED to take a picture"

And just like that, they spend their time cooing over the two, who laid upon the couch, arms around each other, no sign of letting go anytime soon.

After a few moments, Wooyoung spoke up, asking if they should wake them up.

"no, let them be, they just got each other back"

i've realised that this story is slowly coming to an end, and i'm not ready help-