𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚

2.1K words

I woke up still in his bed, my hair was all over the place. I stretched for a while and looked around his room, his guitar sat perfectly in front of his mirror, there were masses of posters of heavy metal bands, a pile of clothes on the floor, just things that overall screamed Eddie. I remember him being an extremely heavy sleeper. Gareth and I were going to do this prank where we hid behind the curtains, standing on chairs, and scare him when he woke up, however when I got onto one of the chairs, I misjudged my step and toppled over. Gareth curled over laughing and I crashed on the floor laughing along, but Eddie was still fast asleep.

I also remember him hating being woken up, so I didn't disturb his peace. I laid back down, thinking about what he said to me, I love you so much and you have no idea. Well, joke's on you Eddie because I do know but I guess the joke's also on me because I'm too much of a pussy to tell him how I feel. It felt good to get away from my dad's antics for a day, but I guess he'd be back at it tonight.

I heard footsteps inching toward his bedroom door, which then opened and I was greeted by a messy-haired disheveled Eddie; He was wearing nothing but blue plaid boxers and dirty white socks. "I didn't wake you up did I?" "No you didn't." My long brown hair covered his pillows and my bangs were all over the place. "I just came to grab something." He came over to his nightstand and picked up a small, black, tin. "What's that?" I ask, rubbing my eye. "This? Oh it's nothing. I was just going to uh, save it for later." "Uh-huh." I knew there were drugs in it. I didn't know what drug, but I knew there was. As I went to turn over I laid onto my hair, yanking it by accident. "Fuck." "You okay?" "My hair, it's way too long." "It's pretty." "Thanks." I moved it out of my face and lay on my stomach and I could feel Eddie's eyes drilling into the back of my head. "I know you're staring." "What? No I was just-" "Enjoying the view?" "No no no, I-" "I'm fucking with you, Ed relax." I started to crease up, "I forgot you did that."

I turned back around to see his pink face. He quickly turned around and picked a shirt up off the floor and left. I sat up, rubbed my eye, walked over to the mirror in his room and looked at the reflection staring back at me. My nose was all bruised and my hair was messy; I looked horrible and I felt horrible. I didn't want Ed to see me like this, but I guess it was probably better yesterday, right? I walked out of his bedroom to see him laying on his stomach, crashing on the couch watching TV. "Come sit." I sat by his feet and looked at what he was watching.

He was watching 21 Jumpstreet. "I remembered you saying that you liked this so I put it on for you." I looked over at him and smiled. "That's cute. I honestly only watch for Johnny Depp, I've forgotten half the plot already." "Is he hot?" He taunted me, putting his dirty socks in my face but careful not to kick my nose. "Stop!" I started to laugh and pull my face away. "He's so sexy isn't he?" He put on this high-pitched voice. "Oh my god I wanna fuck him so bad, he's so hot!" He kept going. "Ed, stop it!" "His eyes are so pretty!" "They are!" "You're so stupid." "You're stupid."

He sat up and looked over at me. "So, you seriously only watch for Johnny Depp?" "Yes! Like I said, I forgot half the plot already." "What do you like about him?" "I don't know, I guess he's pretty or something." "Or something." He mocked me, doing that same high-pitched voice again. "I do not sound like that!" "You do a little." "Not at all." "Just admit it, you wanna suck him off." "Eddie! No, I don't!" "Yes, you do." "No, I don't." "Yes, you do!" He lunged at me, tickling me and lucky enough for him, I'm extremely ticklish; He must've remembered. "Ed stop it!" "I'll stop when you admit you wanna suck him off." "But I don't!" "Tough." He kept tickling me and he was not stopping, so I grabbed his hair making him yell out, and then I lunged at him, tickling him back.

"Hey! Not fair!" He spoke in between laughs. "It's your turn now bitch." "Stop Lou, I swear to god!" We eventually tumbled onto the floor, I hit my head on the floor which hurt like a bitch from the broken glass that impaled the back of my head when my dad threw that glass at me. "Fuck! My head!" "You okay?" "No, remember when you said that my dad told you he threw that glass at me?" "Yeah?" "Well, it hit the wall behind me and a shard of glass flew into the back of my head, and I just landed on it." "Shit. Sit up for a sec, I wanna look at it."