Ruler Sized (Terrorcest)

Size Difference, Terror Twins

For: 

HomeSweetJungle

This one is short, but I felt like being simple and straightforward here. I hope that's okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikki loves Tommy. He loves a lot of things about Tommy. His hair, his smile, his eyes, his gorgeously long legs. If angels were real they'd probably look something like the beautiful European drummer. Even Tommy's adorable giggles sound like an angel's choir.

He smiles at his boyfriend from across the recording room, watching Lee's fluffy hair bounce as he drums. He's basically nude, in nothing but that stupid studded thong. Only Tommy could pull an outfit like that off in Nikki's opinion. That massive grin is plastered on his face, lighting up the walls as if a drop of the sun had been placed before Nikki. His angel. 

He watches Tommy's strong back and shoulder muscles flex under his flawless, beautifully tanned skin. It makes him think maybe he should get out in the sun more. A light sheen of sweat covers the drummer's body. Just a little, like light morning dew. God, he's unreal.

The younger musician stops playing to give those lithe, yet delicious muscles a stretch. He lets out a steamy groan, showing the columns of his throat.

The moan leaves Nikki's mouth before he has time to catch it, "Ohh, fuck..." He chuckles at his own slip-up. It certainly caught Tommy's attention.

The drummer smirks at Sixx and poses with his arms crossed above his head,"You like what you see, don't you Mr. Sixx~?" He rises from his drum stool and walks toward Nikki swaying his cute little hips. God, how can someone be so hot yet so adorable?

"Fuck yeah, I do, Mr. Lee," Nikki quips back, a cartoonish smirk spreading over his own lips as his terror twin takes a seat on his lap. 

Tommy palms himself with a low murmur,"I think we got time for a...little somethin', don't you babe?"

"Fuck yeah, T, show it to me," the bassist purrs, eyeing the full bulge in Tommy's stupid little thong thing. He wants to see it all unwrapped in all it's enormous foot long glory. 

Lee gives Nikki just what he wishes for, slowly pulling out his big cock. It pops out nice and hard an most importantly huge. As he pulls his own cock out he's reminded just how small he is compared to the drummer.

"Nearly twice as big Sixx...,"Tommy remarks in that sweet teasing way he always does. He knows Nikki's getting off to it, feeling so hot and bothered at being so embarrasingly compared to his bandmate.

The bassist makes his arousal known with a pleased whimper, a roll of his hips.  The hot, searing feeling only doubles as Tommy takes both of their members in his large, masculine, drummer hands. Oh, how Nikki loves Tommy's hands.  Long, nimble fingers wrap around their shafts, the head of his cock only nuzzling the half way point of Lee's monster. He groans," Fuck, T, it's so big...so fuckin' big...."

His own hands find their way to Tommy's hips, finding themselves in a hot kiss, panting and groaning into each other's mouths as the drummer strokes their shafts together. 

"Ahh...ah...fuck Nik...ah...god...you like that? Am I getting your little dick nice and hard?" Tommy growls as their cocks rub together. He thumbs at Nikki's dickhead, making Sixx gasp and moan like the whore he is.  He hates that Tommy does this to him, hates that the baby of the group makes him feel like such a slut. But it feels too good to fully resent. Too hot. Too irresistible. 

"Yes...Oh, yes, my Tommy...ahh...ahh...fuck baby, I'm so close...,"Sixx mewls hips rocking around searching for more, more, more. Tommy strokes them faster, the room filling with hot breaths and moans. Heat pools in both their bellies and Tommy is the first to cum, soaking Sixx's cock in his hot seed.

That's enough to drive Nikki over the edge. With a groan, he adds to the mess, their cocks and balls soaked in the sinful fluid. 

They sit there panting for a short while, just allowing each other to come down.

A knock on the door breaks the atmosphere.

"Sixx, Lee, you ready to record?"

The terror twins smile at each other.

They'll have to continue this later.