INTRODUCTION

IMMORTAL LOVE | KOOKV FF

Started: April 18th, 2019

Ended: November 9th, 2020

⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️

This book was already finished for years but it was reported and wattpad took it away with no warning or an explanation. Hopefully a reader managed to screenshot the whole book and sent me. I will re-publish it again but I will edit it and take some heavy parts away from the book. Whoever if the book gets reported and taken away again then I won't continue it anymore. I won't keep losing my time for nothing. So please when reading this book, know that it's a heavy book and FANFICTION. If you can't understand what is Fanfiction then what are you doing on wattpad to begin with?

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

This story contains sexual content, abuse, mentions of rape and contains other extreme triggering contents. If you can't take it then don't read.

If you are under the age of 🔞 and you are sensitive to the contents above, I advice you to not read this story.

If you read this story then it's totally your responsibility and also respect my work and don't report.

The characters in this story are pure FICTION and were created by me. Any similarities to another story or character are pure coincidence. Future characters will be presented throughout the story.

Kim Taehyung

Age: 17 years old

Age: 17 years old.
Status: Male Omega.
Wolf: White fluffy fur and blue eyes.
Mate: Unknown.

(Taehyung's wolf)

Jeon Jungkook