🫦Two for one💋

Smut for you little cute people
Kokudou
Doukaza
Yurp!
Douma pov
BOOM! I opened the door to where my best friend was at, Akaza! I ran up to him and hugged him. He groaned in response to my gesture. I saw Uppermoon one enter the room so i ran to him and greeted him by jumping up and down. "...hello.. Uppermoon two.." He said in his dark eerie voice. "Hello lord Kokushibo!" He turned to look at Akaza who was staring at both of us weirdly. I looked at Kokushibo who was looking at me with six pairs of eyes. "Would you like to join me at a sauna later today!?" I asked the six eyed man. He studied me with curious eyes. He looked at Akaza again who looked jealous. ".. I suppose.. i could.. join you." I kissed his cheek and ran to my room jumping in the air with glee!
Kokushibo pov
He kissed my cheek and ran to his room. As i was about to exit I felt an angry grip on my wrist pulling me back with struggle. I turned back and it was none other than my opponent in this game of love. He let go as i stared at him with empty eyes. "He is mine.. stay away from him." I smirked at his demand. "I wasn't.. planning on attending.. but.. hearing you say this.. changed my mind..thank you.. Uppermoon three." Is all i said before leaving him in the dust.
Akaza pov
I will make that son of a bitch regret saying that. I ran to my room and shut the door closed. I thought of a plan to make Douma love me more. I realized what i was thinking and blushed hard. Why him.. he is weird and loud, annoying, overdramatic.. but so cute. I walked to my desk and got a notebook and wrote 'things i love about ♡︎Douma♡︎' smiled abd wrote three pages before stopping and ripping them so no one can find them.
Douma pov
I put on a white knee length robe and entered the sauna. I killed everyone there so me and Kokushibo can spend time alone! I cleaned the blood and to my surprise i had no blood stains on my robe only a bit on my face after eating! The sauna had steam covering the floor like a blanket and a few three feet deep pools with seats attached to the walls. I jumped in to one and quickly got out by how hot it was. I hot in again and sunk to the bottom ignoring the fact someone entered the room. I raised my head out the water pulling my hair out my face and rubbing my eyes. I opened them to see Kokushibo entering the pool while looking at me up and down.
Kokushibo pov
I entered the sauna and saw a familiar head sink into the water in a pool out of the four other ones. The place was empty im guessing Douma ate or killed them all or just both. I walked into the pool Douma raised his head out the water, he looked beautiful. The steam filling the room, the dripping water from his face and from his hair was just paid actors. I didn't realize i was lookin at him up and down till he did the same. I kept looking at every inch. I was looking at one specific area before I felt a hand in ny cheek. I looked up and saw Douma giggling at me. I turned a bit red but cooled down and sat on a chair. He was wearing a white robe while I was only wearing a towel around my waist. He sat down next to me and started to talk about random things. I was only paying attention to his lips until i heard him say something that caught me off guard "then you fucked me" i looked at his eyes and blinked a few times. "Are you going to pay attention or just state at my lips and dick?" He said with such ease and no hurtful tone. I smirked and got up. I got on top of him putting my leg between his. He started to smile at me with eyes of love. "So your going to do something about your problem stating at me are you..!" He said seductively. I only could smirk wider when he said his words. I untied his robe and pulled them off. I rubbed my thigh between his legs making him whimper. I raised his head to mine and kissed him. I could feel him taking off my towel i allowed him to do so. I started to kiss his neck until they turned to bites. I heard him start to moan a bit louder. We were half in the water so he put his lower body closer to mine we were touching. I quickly insisted it he gripped on my shoulders harder letting out a big moan. It pleased me to hear him moans up close. I kept thrusting into him hard the sound of water slashing filling the room with noise of pleasure.

He fell asleep.. did i perhaps go to hard? To fast? No matter now.
Douma pov
I woke up with a massive headache and pain in my ass, face and back. I looked around till i found Kokushibo sitting on the edge of the pool. I sat up and felt more pain on my whole body. Kokushibo got up and walked to me. He sat next to me and held me in his arms. There was a knock in the door so Kokushibo went to open it. He was wearing his towel again so i reached for my robe and put it on in the water. Kokushibo opened the door and i saw Akaza.
Kokushibo pov
I opened the door and it was Akaza. I closed the door behind me quickly. "..what.. do you.. want." He replied quickly. "I knew you would be here..meet me in the old place we had blood battles in." Is all he said before turning his back on me and leaving. I went back in the sauna to see Douma face planted on the floor. I rushed to his side and picked his head up. He sat on his knees so i did the same. "Are you okay?!" Douma asked me. I nodded in confusion as he kept smiling with sweat dripping. "..are you.. okay?" He nodded then shook his head. "..you.. are.. not...okay?" He nodded while having a smile on his face. He sure is interesting..
I walked to the room Akaza told me to go. I had my sword for precision and normal clothing. I opened the door and saw him picking something up. He looked at me and got up. I walked towards himwith an unbothered expression. Before i could even open my mouth he reasoned to every question i had. "Well let me guess you are going to ask why you are here, well i want you to FUCK. OFF." I slapped him with the back if my hand, he stepped back from me and i did to. I pulled my sword out and he got in a fighting stance.
Douma pov
I followed Kokushibo to the room he went to. His anger was fierce.. he didn't even notice that i was following him. He slammed the door shut with a 'bang'. I opened the door a tiny bit to see what was going on. Kokushibo slapped Akaza! As they got ready to fight i felt a sinister smile creep up on my face. They were fighting..for me! I had to keep in a maniacs laugh while they fought. I knew both of them love me.. they wont know what hit them when i get involved.

Next chapter is going to have more doukaza dont worry my little angels.. is i can call you that..
-alien creator out! ❄️