Let's Keep It In The Closet

Woah! Hold up a sec! This story is mature with sexual content and strong language so if your too young or don't like it, don't read it! If not then enjoy ; )

This is awkward. This is so awkward! How the hell did I end up getting locked in a closet with my ex in my pyjama shorts and vest top?

Long story short, Michael Jackson is my ex-boyfriend and we got locked in my closet which only locks from the outside because it's broken. My maid couldn't hear us shouting so she left because her shift had ended.

Lord? Why are you punishing me? What did I do?

We're sat on opposite sides of the white couch in the middle of my large walk in wardrobe. After realising that we were stuck in this closet completely alone, neither of us spoke a word for what seemed like hours.

"I'm sorry about this. I should've had that lock fixed ages ago." I said trying to break the ice.

"Don't worry about it. I just wish I brought my phone when I decided to come up. I left it in my car." He said.

"Speaking of which, you said you came here to ask me something, so what was it?"

"Oh yeah. I wanted to ask if you'd maybe consider singing with me. I know what you're thinking, Rita and as much as I'd love to still be with you, I respect you also, and so that's not my intention..." He said "right now." He added under his breath.

I got up and strolled to the end of the closet then said with my back turned "Michael...I can't."

I couldn't look him in the eyes. His face holds too much beauty for me to handle and those jeans are fitting him a little too well. Hell and that white V-neck is presenting his toned upper body like the Nobel Prize! Fuck! I can't handle looking at him whatsoever!

"Umm, I'm sorry, Michael but I don't think that's such a good idea."

"Why not?" He asked disappointed.

I heard the couch creak slightly as he stood up.

"I-it's just not the best time. I'm err, still writing my new book and err..." I stammered as I heard the slight pat of his feet on the carpet coming toward me slowly and took in his intoxicating scent that only intensified the closer he got.

He knows that's the cologne I like because I bought it for his birthday last year and on him, it seems to smell even better. I looked up slightly at the full length mirror that covered a third of the back wall in front of me to see Michael about a meter away from me, then I looked back at the ground.

Phew!

Distance! I need distance!

"Listen, Michael, I-"

"Tell me something, Rita." He cut me off. "Why did you leave me like that?" He asked taking another step forward.

Oh dear lord!

I couldn't speak as I tried to ignore the heat and moisture in my panties. His voice alone made me so wet!

"Why?" He whispered in my ear.

When did he get so close?!

"M-M-M-M-Michael!" I stuttered as his warm minty breath collided with my ear and neck.

"All I ever did was love you...care for you. I gave you everything because you were-no-you are, my everything..." I looked at him in the mirror behind me with his chin on my shoulder. He places his hands on my waist and I gasp. "That night in Chicago, I told you I loved you for the first time. I poured my heart out to you...We made sweet...passionate, love," The thought of that amazing love making sends a shiver down my spine. He runs his large hands up and down my bare arms. "Then you left...You left me all alone in that hotel suite just like that and I think I know why."