Anniversary (2)

Michael POV:

"They're gone!" Charlotte called out once mum and dad left. I texted all of my friends and told them we were throwing a party tomorrow night. Charlotte was inviting all of her friends as well.

The next day came fast and we had spent the entire day getting food and drinks. We didn't have any alcohol and we told people not to bring alcohol. Mum would kill us. She'll kill us if she even catches us throwing this party.

Sadie got here first and helped us set up. Charlotte was inviting Noah as her official date but also invited Jules Leblanc. She had a crush on both of them so this is gonna be interesting.

More people started coming around at eight and soon enough the party was raging. People were drinking soda and eating all the chips we bought.

Luckily no alcohol was involved so it wouldn't get too out of hand. I couldn't find Charlotte anywhere though. I saw Noah and Sadie talking but I didn't see my sister.

Charlotte POV:

I took Jules upstairs to my room to get away from the party. We both sat down on my bed and she held my hand.

"Thanks for inviting me." She told me. "I'm glad you could come." I whispered. "I've never done this before, so I'm just gonna go for it." Jules mumbled and before I could ask anything she brought our lips together. I kissed her back and it didn't feel awkward at all. It felt good.

"I liked that." I told Jules with a smile. "I liked that too." She agreed. We both giggled and kissed again before we left my room.

I saw Noah and Sadie talking in a corner of the living room and decided to join them. "What's up?" I asked the two. "Not much, Michael was looking for you." Sadie told me. "I'll find him." I nodded. "So, how are you and my brother?" I asked. "Good. He treats me amazingly." Sadie told me. "Mum would kill him if he didn't." I mumbled. Sadie laughed and nodded before I was pulled away by Michael.

"Where have you been?" He asked. "Upstairs with Jules." I mumbled and grabbed a soda. "What happened?" Michael questioned. "Nothing. We just talked." I lied. "Cool." He mumbled and walked off.

The rest of the night was a total blur. Everyone left at like one am. I spent the rest of the night with Jules until she left and I'm pretty sure Michael was making out with Sadie the entire time. Michael and I ended up falling asleep in the living room after everyone left. We woke up early the next morning and started cleaning up the house.

We nearly finished half of the living room before we both fell asleep again. We were out for a while before waking up again and deciding to order dinner. We both agreed on chick fil a and had it delivered to the house.

By the time we were done with our food we watched a movie and fell asleep again. And we woke up the next morning because of yelling.

(Y/n) POV:

"What the hell?!" Emma shouted once we walked back in the house. She had gotten a few notifications from our fancy electronic doorbell of a motion detected outside the house and insisted we fly home at once. She thought we were getting robbed but it turns out that the kids were just having a party. And it looks like it was over by the time we got back.

"Michael Christopher Watson-(L/n)!" Emma shouted once she saw Michael asleep on the couch with what looked like hickeys on his neck. She used the full name so you know he was in trouble.

Charlotte woke up from next to him and her eyes widened. "I gave you both strict instructions! And you threw a party?! What is wrong with you two?!" Emma continued. "We were just-" Charlotte tried to explain. "I don't want to hear it! Charlotte Jacqueline Watson-(L/n), you knew the rules!" Emma cut her off.

"Em its fine, they're teenagers. This is what they do." I tried to explain but she cut me off. "Absolutely not! That is no excuse! Did you two use your brains?! What if you exposed our address? Or what if you had gotten drunk? Or taken advantage of?! You could've been in danger! The rules are there to protect you two!" She shouted. "Both of you, go to your rooms! Now!" She finished. Michael and Charlotte scrambled off and up the stairs. I've honestly never seen Michael more scared of Emma. And that's saying something. That boy practically idolizes her.

"Emma it's fine. Calm down. They're both terrified of you right now." I told her. "It is not fine! I'm just looking out for them, they'll thank me later." She explained. "I think you should calm down a bit before going up there." I told her and she nodded. "Okay, I'm calm." She mumbled. "No your not." I argued. "No, I'm not." She agreed and put her head in her hands.

I walked upstairs and knocked on Michael's door before coming inside. "Okay. So you and Charlotte threw a party." I announced and sat down on his bed. "Was there alcohol?" I asked. "No." Michael responded. "And was there people you didn't know?" I asked again. "No. Only my friends and charlottes." He answered. "Last question, did you have sex? And answer honestly cause I can see those hickeys." I asked and it instantly got really quiet. "No. We just made out." Michael responded sheepishly.

"Okay. I'll go talk to your mother. She's definitely going to punish you two but I'll see if I can reduce it." I told him. "Thanks dad." He mumbled and fell back asleep.

I went into charlottes room next and sat down on her bed with her. "Just a few questions. I already asked Michael." I told her. "One, did you have any alcohol?" I asked and she shook her head. "And did you invite anyone you didn't know?" I continued and she also shook her head no. "Okay. Did you have sex?" I asked. "Ew! No!" Charlotte answered. "Perfect. I'll go talk to your mother and see what's going on." I told her before walking out of the room.

When I got back downstairs I saw Emma cleaning up all of the stuff. I stopped her and explain that they didn't have anything bad going on at the party and none of them had sex with anyone. There was no alcohol, no drugs, nothing like that.

"I'm still punishing them." Emma told me and I nodded. "Fair. But have them clean this up instead of you." I added and she nodded.

Both kids got grounded for a month and Michael wasn't allowed to have Sadie over for two months. That didn't stop him because he still went over to her house but Emma knew she couldn't stop him and he would find loopholes. She honestly let them off easy because I convinced her that nothing bad happened and none of them were hurt or got others hurt.

In the end both kids learned to disable to doorbell before throwing a party ever again. Or to just have permission.

At least Emma and I had a solid three days of our vacation. We're glad we still had some time alone, even if it got cut short.