016.

"Don't touch nothing, Don't fucking go in my room

"Don't touch nothing, Don't fucking go in my room." Ashtray growled slamming his car keys on the kitchen counter. I rolled my eyes leaning on the wall as he grabbed some of the documents they had saved on the Jacobs family, just because that family is pyscho.

Faye, sat on the couch smoking a blunt. "Want some?" She slurred holding it out towards me. "Fuck it." I slowly walked towards her grabbing it and placing it between my lips exhaling the smoke. "Why are you here?" I questioned, because the last time I saw her was new years.

"I pushed a hotel manager off the balcony." She said nonchalantly. "Oh lord." I mumbled leaning my head against the couch. Fezco came out from his room, flipping on the couch. "Sup kid." He pressed his lips together.

I nodded his way, "Evelyn, do you mind taking the trash out?" Fezco questioned pointing towards the trash bag sitting on the floor, "Of course." I handed Faye the blunt, grabbing the trash bag and waddling outside before noticing a familiar truck.

I squinted my eyes quickly putting the bag in the dumpster and getting inside as fast as I can. "Cal Jacobs is parked outside.." I shouted before Ashtray bolted out the room with a shotgun in his hand. "Damn, we're you prepared or some shit?" I questioned tilting my head in confusion.

Ashtray rolled his eyes opening the front door and making his way outside. About 3 minutes go by and Ashtray dragged the tall ass man inside and slams him on a chair. "So, first you come to my fucking job asking all these weird ass questions like the feds." Fez leans against the back on the couch holding his arms out beside him.

Ashtray holds him at gunpoint not taking Cal out of his eyesight. "Then you come to my fucking house, the fuck are you doing man?" Fez questioned shaking his head. "Your free to call the cops." Cal said nonchalantly.

I really don't wanna be out here.

I gather myself, walking towards the extra bedroom and laying on the bed literally falling asleep.

"Evelyn!" Ashtray nudges me awake and I wake up looking around in confusion. "Yea?" I mumbled rubbing my head. "You fell asleep here, you needa go home?" He asked tilting his head. "Uh, where's my phone?" I looked around and he reached into his pocket handing me my phone.

I called my mom letting her know i'm okay, and I just slept over at a friends house.

A/N: omg i hate this chapter i just really don't feel like writing bc of damn school