7

Gwen calls Robin before calling 911 because she thought he would want to know what happened.

~ oh the phone ~
R: " hey Gwen are you guys almost here."
G:" no no we were on our way but then this girl was following us and y/n confronted her but then she just stabbed y/n in the stomach and she's bleeding a lot."
R: " what? No no this can't be happening. FINN WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!"
~ Gwen hears him yell ~
Robin hung up

Finn and Robin ran down the street where you and Gwen were.

" did you call 911" Robin asks holding your wound so the blood would stop.
" yeah I did they will be here in 5 minutes." Gwen replied.
" no no y/n please, please stay with me. Don't leave me please I need you." He was sobbing.

" hey, hey it's ok. She's going to be okay." Finn comforts robin.

~ the ambulance get there and Robin rides with y/n in the ambulance while Finn and Gwen take the cop car. ~
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
robins pov:

You make it to the hospital holding y/ns hand the whole time.
They put y/n in a room and had you talk to the nurse to tell her what happened.

" i - I dont know, a- all I know is that Gwen called me and told me this girl was following y/n and Gwen home and y/n confronted the girl and then she just stabbed y/n in the stomach. Your voice was cracking in pain.
" hey, hey it's ok she will be fine." the nurse says.
" o- ok." Robin says in relief.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>