Chapter 37

Derek Shepherd

"Did you get all the pictures you need?" I ask Meredith as we walk the streets of Paris hand in hand.

"No, but the rest I'll be taking tonight...when we're naked" she smiles moving closer to me.

"Oh yeah?" I ask.

"Yeah" she giggles.

"Hmm I like the sound of that" I say.

"Do you now?" She asks.

"Yes, just this time we actually need to make sure nobody can find them" I say.

"Don't worry baby we'll hide them" she says squeezing my hand.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise" she nods as we walk into the hotel building.

"Good" I smile pushing my face into her hair making her giggle.

"Mm" she hums happily sitting there just taking in the moment as we stand in the lobby my arms wrapped around her waist my face pushed into her hair.

"Meredith" I mumble.

"Yeah?" She asks sweetly.

"I love you" I wanted to say but I didn't instead I said, "I lo- how about we go back to our room" I say.

She stands there like she's thinking before she responds. "Okay" she says reaching down and grabbing my hand and we walk to the elevator.

We get to my floor and she pulls me to the room and I unlock it. She leads me to the bed and has me sit down and she straddles me. "Derek" she says softly wrapping her arms around my neck and she plays with the back of my neck.

"Yes?" I ask softly.

"What were you actually going to say baby?" She asks softly putting her forehead against mine.

"Meredith I-" I start wanting to make up an excuse but she cuts me off.

"Derek, just tell me" she says.

I pull my head away and look into her eyes and cup her cheek in my hand. "Well, want I wanted to say was that- I didn't want anything to slip but- I love you and I know it might be too soon but I do I love you Meredith Grey" I say my eyes glossing over.

"I love you too Derek" she says before kissing me softly and it started to become more heated.

I lay back on the bed her on top of me. "Can I take a few pictures" she giggles kissing my neck.

"If you want baby" I chuckle.

She smiles against my neck before sitting up and grabbing her Polaroid. She straddles me before taking a picture of me.

"I want pictures later, I want you to make love to me now" she says putting the camera away.

"So bossy" I smile.

"But you love it" she bites her lip.

"You're right we can take pictures for inappropriate dirty sex, right now we'll have slow passionate love making" I say teasing her nipples as she takes of her top and bra.

"I don't think I pay your boobs enough attention" I chuckle.

"Well you can" she grins.

"You're right I can" I say laying her down on the bed as I massage her breasts kissing and sucking on them occasionally.

"Oh this is good" she moans.

I unbutton her jeans and pull them off as well as her panties. I stand up and get undressed myself. I rub her clit as I keep teasing and messing with her breasts.

I stop making her pout I grab a condom before I slowly push my dick inside of her. "Yes yes fuck" she moans as I pump in and out of her and rub her clit.

"You like that?" I ask with a smile.

"Yes" she nods and I lean down and capture her lips with mine.

I speed up my thrusts and kiss her breasts. "I'm close" she whimpers.

"Hold it baby, I want to cum with you" I say.

She nods. And I continue my thrusts.

"Okay baby, let it out" I groan.

She bites her lip before we both release at the same time. "You did such a good job baby" I whisper in her ear rubbing her sensitive clit softly.

"I love you" she smiles with whimpers.

"I love you too" I smile kissing her softly.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
692 words

...THEY SAID IT HEHE.

Suggestions?