Starting The Job

Nobodys Pov :

It was a rainy day at upperbucks. Then the door busted open it was Akaza.
"Akaza? " Douma asked ( akazas mind : shit i forgot he worked here) "did you forget your umbrella again " Douma said with his annoying grin . Akaza looked pissed off  " no shit Sherlock " Akaza said with an angry face . " no need too be so mean " Douma said with an fake frown.
Just when I was about to say something daki walked out off the employees only area. " Akaza! What are you doing here ? " She said with confused look .
" looking for a job " Akaza said annoyed like usual.

Daki's Pov :
I was annoying Gyutaro in the employees only area . Sipping on my peppermint blood moca latte .
When I noticed douma was talking too someone so being the nosey sassy pretty bitch I am . I decided too walk out there and listen. Then I was surprised too see Akaza soaking wet from head to toe at upperbucks. " Akaza! What are you doing here? " I asked . He replied saying " im looking for a job "  muzan are manager was at the store . But I decided too tell him he could work here he took the offer. Then I texted muzan to see if it was ok 👌

Daki : Heyy
Muzan : what
Daki : so Akaza stopped by looking for a job and I kinda told him he could work here is that ok ?
Muzan : its fine have him work at the register with douma .
Daki : kk thanks boss btw why dose my life 360 say your at kokushibo's house  I thought you were at the store.
Muzan : ummm
Muzan : I- I am at the store .
Daki : why do I feel like your telling  a lie .
Muzan : its nothing now get back too work
Daki : finee

Akazas Pov :

I was looking for a job so I decided too stop at upperbucks . I forgot my umbrella again and it was raining really hard by the time I got inside I was soaking wet from head to toe.
" Akaza? " Douma asked ( akazas mind: shit I forgot he worked here ) " did you forget your umbrella again" that pissed me off  " no shit Sherlock " I said .
" no need too be so mean "Douma said with an fake frown. Just when I was about to say something daki walked out off the employees only area . "Akaza! What are you doing here? " she said with an confused look. " I'm looking for a job " I replied daki then offered too let me work there . Ofc I took the offer then she went to ask her boss if it was ok . " he said it was fine and you can work at the register with douma " she said . I hated that idea but I needed the job " fine " I said .

Nobodys Pov :
Akaza was mad that he had too work with douma. Douma was annoying but Akaza didn't punch his head off it felt different. 2 months later Akaza was on his break and he went into the employees only area. He hung out in there for a bit . Then the door locked and the lights went out "WHOS THERE" Akaza said . Suddenly someone kissed him he was able too break out off the persons grip and punched there head off . He turned on the lights and saw it was douma!? . "D-Douma!?" Akaza said he felt this kinda warm fuzzy feeling. Then he kissed Akaza again he was surprised but for some reason he kissed him back . Then he bit Akazaz bottom lip but he didn't open my mouth so he slipped his hand up akazas shirt and he moaned . Douma slipped his tongue in Akazas mouth causing Akaza too moan a bit . Mmm~ Akaza moaned then daki heard some noises coming for the employees only area so she tried too open the door but it was locked. Luckily she had a key and unlocked it then she saw Akaza and Douma making out . She pulled out her phone and took pictures off them and shut the door .

I hoped you enjoyed and there will be more parts 😊.  words : 681