Chapter 10: One night ✔️

On the drive to the house, the air in the car was filled with a lot of tension

On the drive to the house, the air in the car was filled with a lot of tension. I rested my hand on her thigh as my driver drove us to the house.

Once we got to the house I waisted no time and I grab her hand opening the door. As soon as I finished opening the door in no time I smashed my lips against hers. I picked her up taking her to my room.

At my room door, I kick the door open walking in I kick the door close. I grab her face capturing it in a magical kiss. I hold her head still while kissing her. The kiss quickly gets sloppy and nasty.

I start to suck and bite on her lips while sticking my tongue deep in her mouth as if her mouth belonged to me. Without breaking the kiss, I slowly place her on the bed and start to take her dress off.

Once I took her dress off I got to see her beautiful body. My hands start to freely explore her body while her body begins to throb under my touch. Everywhere I touched her sent a chill through me. By the time my hands made it to her back, Im tearing the fabric off.

I pull the fabric away from her body and finally break the kiss to look down at the beauty in front of me. I immediately move to start sucking on her breast leaving her a moaning mess. I lower myself to one knee and slide off her thong with my teeth slowly. She looks up at me and says "Lorenzo hurry up I need you now" I look up at her and smile saying "needy aren't we" she whimpers and I take that as a chance to lick my fingers and plug them into her opening. she is oozing with wetness.

Taking my fingers out of her opening I lick and suck on them to get all of the juices off. Her pussy tasted so good. I start to move faster, licking her clit, fighting my own air just so I can please her. The way she would buck her hips or moan loud was letting me know how much she was enjoying this and how much I was enjoying her.

I stand up and flip her over so that she is on all fours. She looks down at my length and says "Damn that is not going to fit" "That's like at least 11 inches". I laugh and say "I will make it fit". I finally release a breath as I pushed all the way inside of her to the point where I couldn't go any further. I will not lie she was extremely tight. I go so deep that I see my length in her stomach.

I start to slam into her, both of our moans and groans filling the air. I went as far as leaning over and capturing my lips as I fucked her harder. She screamed so loud and moaned. Her body belonged to me at this moment. I finally released her lips and started to attack her neck with wet rough kisses. Her screams, our thighs slapping together, and her wetness were filling the room at such an alarming rate that my head was starting to spin. She couldn't hold it any longer she cummed and squirted everywhere.

I watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head & her lips parted, a loud moan vibrated from her chest

Oh, God!" She moaned & making my dick twitch in my pants.

She goes down on her knees and takes over the task of stroking my dick in her hands. I switched her position so that her ass is in my face and she's looking at my dick. I too grab both of her ass cheeks spreading them apart so I can devour her deeper, taking the opportunity to glide my tongue all the way to her ass and back. I can feel myself dripping in her mouth as she sucks me off.

She leans down and takes me fully in my mouth on the first try. She places both of her hands on me and takes me as deep as she can go with every stroke. Gagging to let me know how deep she can go.

I bite on her asscheek and with that, I find my release. At the same time, she starts to cum. I love the feeling of her cumming around me. It feels so fucking good and satisfying. "Fuck," she says as she lets out and relaxes. She doesn't have the energy to move and I don't think I do either.

 She doesn't have the energy to move and I don't think I do either

We both finally got up and showered. And now we are laying in each other's arms as the moonlight peeks through the curtains. We are staring into each other eyes in silence occasionally stealing a kiss or a smile.

I lean up and kiss her forehead and then her lips. Lying wrapped up in her arms just feels right.  "I shouldn't feel the way I do about you. I know it's stupid and I've only known you for a couple of days but you are just something else. I don't think after this I can get you out of my head" I say being truly honest.

I sigh deeply and in response, I hold her tighter. Knowing that after this she might think it was a mistake or feel embarrassed.

1097 words 📚

1097 words 📚

Ok I know I said I wasn't going to write smut but my friend looked it over for me and she said its not that bad so i decided to keep it. Let me know how you think of it. Idk I hope you guys liked it. Leave some feedback and comments about what I should add or take out next time. Thank you for reading. 💕🤍