_𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀_ᜊ

»»————> Prologue <————««

✎___________
It's been almost a year since the break up....

Eren, he's your ex. Your can't seem to let go of him and you don't know why. It definitely wasn't the way he treated you, because he treated you like shit. Maybe it was because he was your first real boyfriend, or maybe because he was your first everything.

You often question why you keep going back to him everytime. Time and time and time again, he has you begging for him, crawling back on your knees. The truth is he thinks of you as a slut who is obsessed with him.

He's cheated on you multiples times with no shame. He even kisses random girls in front of you. You'd just wish he'd love you, does he really see you or are you just a background character?

Whenever someone asks why you're still with him, you don't have anything to say. Life with him is miserable yet it's like you're addicted to not him but "it" like the sting of heartbreak is unbearable but addicting.

Everyday you wake up sad, either because you miss him or because you're with him. The shit he makes you go through is unbelievable. Yet... He's still your one and only.  You wake up thinking he loves you, that maybe something might change but midway through the day your dream is Brocken by him making out with some whore he finds.

Your friends say you can never trully find happiness if you're with him, but he has you on a tight leash, how does he really truly feel about you? You wonder from time to time. When has he ever been honest with you? When has he not lied about where he was?

You can't stand his continuous lies.

One day he'll make you feel special, then the next he'll throw you away like you're some
dirty bitch. Then you'll come begging for him to take you back. The cycle continues.

Why on gods earth are you still with him? Only god knows at this point. You know it's bad when only god knows your reason for staying. He makes sure you feel like the happiest girl in the world, then the dirtiest and most worthless piece of trash that ever existed.

__sincerely, Sleezyᜊ