Chapter 8

*** Thanks everyone for reading, i'd really appreciate some more votes or some comments so i know if you all like where the story is going. I'm kind of obsessed with writing right now so the updates should happen pretty quickly so thanks for sticking with me!****

Chapter Eight...

As soon as the door shut behind him I started sobbing, it was uncontrollable and painful. A part of me I didn’t recognized wanted nothing more then for him to come back in and hold me and tell me everything was going to be ok, that I was going to be ok. I don’t know how long I cried but before I knew it the sun was coming up and I had finally run out of tears. I was actually thankful my injuries prevented me from going anywhere because I don’t think I would have been able to pry myself from my bed. I was even thankful when Nika didn’t show which I thought was a little weird because she had told me she would be back today.

    The only person who visited me that day was my mom and that was to bring me food. She would drop the food off and leave which was a little strange because she didn’t even ask me how I felt or if I needed anything else, it was like no one wanted anything to do with me. I gave up trying to make sense of it and decided to just sleep away the rest of the day. So when the weird behavior continued for the next two days I realized that it must have something to do with me sending Kai away. Everyone must know that it was my fault that the Prince just up and left especially since he had previously asked the Alpha for permission to extend his stay. So now only did I lose Kai after all this drama but Nika was no longer speaking to me and either was my family. It seemed I could not catch a break in this town, no matter what I did it caused problems and anything I did to try and fix it just made everything worse. I wanted nothing more then to pack my bags and just leave and find a place that would accept me but at the moment leaving this bed didn’t seem like much of an option, another two days and I might be able to drag myself out of bed and off to a place that didn’t make my life hell. So for now I would just deal with this until I could make my escape. So that’s what I did, for the next two days I laid in bed while my mom brought me food and then left still without saying a word. I tried calling Nika but she still wouldn’t answer calls or texts and that’s when I realized this wasn’t going to change, well at least until I decided to forgive Kai and right now that wasn’t an option for me.

    So later that night when everyone was sleeping I decided it would be best for everyone if I just left. This way no one had to feel sorry for me or avoid me or think about taking care of me. I would just pack some of my things and take some of my savings and be gone, make everyone’s life easier and disappear. So after 30 minutes of pulling myself out of bed with a lot of grunting and groaning and being so thankful my bedroom was soundproof I finally made my way to my closet. I grabbed a duffle bag from a shelf and starting packing the essentials. After I packed some clothes I opened my piggy bank and shook out the contents and counted it. Thank god I had always been able to save my birthday money because I had over $6,000 saved up that was now going to come in handy. I stuffed the money into an empty makeup bag and shoved it in a backpack which I had shoved my purse in. I grabbed my keys from my coffee table and headed for the front door trying to be as quiet as possible. When I walked to the driveway I was pleased to see my parents car was gone which meant they were out doing pack stuff so me pulling out of the drive way wouldn’t wake them an alert them to my plan. I needed to get as far away as I could before anyone noticed I was gone which would probably be the next morning when my mom came to bring me breakfast. Normally they would notice my car missing but at the moment they had no reason to even look for it because they assumed I was stuck injured in my room. So I pulled out of the driveway and took off as fast as I could without calling attention to myself, I need enough distance between myself and this territory by morning so it would make me extremely difficult to track.