✨B i a n a✨ (and who let biana type her own name?)

A.R: I'm sorry for attempting to kill you.

R.S: No you're not.

A.R: You're right, I'm not.

B: Hey bitches!

R.S: Hi, I'm gay- I mean Ray!

A.R: And I have a basic ass name, Atlas.

R.S: Your name isn't basic...

A.R: Shush

B: Okay? Let's start.

R.S: Right. Uh. What is something that makes you happy that someone you are close to finds weird?

B: Lame.

A.R: You know there is a script, right? We just try to stick to it despite everyone's attempts to throw us off.

B: I'm just saying: you've used that for everyone else. Kind of offensive.

A.R: No, it's just how a script works.

B: I know how a script works. I'm not stupid. I had a theatre kid at my house almost everyday for like three years straight.

A.R: On the topic of straight.. Is that a describing word for yourself or not?

B: Bitch. You're gonna look at me and think I'm straight? If you do, there is something wrong with your eyes. Maybe consider seeing Elwin about it.

R.S: So you're not? Great. ANYWAYS, would you consider dating someone who's not cis?

B: Yeah, why not. I see no problem with it.

R.S: *under breath* hell yeah.

A.R: fucking simp

B: Who isn't?

R.S: She isn't wrong.

A.R: Fair. If you could get rid of one of your family members who would it be?

B: I know who you think I'm gonna say, and you're wrong. I'd get rid of my father. He's unnecessary.

A.R: Can't say I'm surprised.

B: I don't need him. Nor does my mother. We'd be perfectly fine without him.

A.R: Independent queen, pop off.

R.S: Yes, we love that. But last question from me: Would you marry someone of the same sex and risk ruining the Vacker name?

B: Abso-fucking-lutely.

A.R: And last but not least: Would you ever consider dating my... lovely friend here?

B: I-