Chapter 01

A/N: NO real life events is based here, its a work of imagination in the head of whom the author, and if i make mistakes here please don't judge! This is my first book and hopefully we both respect eachother..

FANFICTION!!! FANFICTION!!!

+ warning cause its a smut and cringe

"hmm~~" you are humming while walking towards your classroom, excitement fills you up with a little bit of curiosity, this is your 1st year college and you're really nervous.

"Listen, students!,better quiet down kids. We have a new student she is a transferee from an academy just nearby, young lady introduced yourself, may you?" The teacher said to the class and to you too.

"Hello, my name is y/n l/n, just turned 18 a week ago.. My hobby is reading books.." you said introducing yourself and heard them say a couple of rude things through whispers.

'erm, another nerd, truly a lame girl it is'

'yeaa hahahah'

"Quiet!!, Y/n dear you may now seat in that vacant seat right next to that... Uhm, unmannered boy, Hey haitani! Put your headphones down!" the teacher burst as you looked to where she was pointing to.. a mysterious man indeed.

"O-oh, alright" you replied, you are going towards your seat given by your teacher and noticed that the man next to you has a purple long mullet haircut and you caught attention to his tattoo in his neck that looks like it was covered in make up but slowly showing, and he's facing the windows, looks like he doesn't give 2 fucks about his surroundings.

You sat and he immediately noticed it "hey how dare you sea-" he was about to complain about you sitting there but he was cut off when he seemed impressed about a new girl with round cute glasses just like his old one, in his sight. Oh how he was so annoyed about the same faces he see everyday, lucky there's someone new. And a girl for him is not that bad.

"O-oh, hi hello? The name is rindou Yours?" He asked, suddenly changing his mood, yea?. Yet you didn't bother and just smiled at him.

"Uhm, i just introduced myself.." and that hit you, he was one of those kind of guys.

"I'm sorry cutie, repeat that for me" He said with a playful smirk while fully turning his head to you. "Name's y/n, how old are you rin?" You again introduced yourself.

"Rin?, What a cute nickname you gave me huh?, I'm 19" oh a year older.

"Oh, nice to meet you!" You replied, turning your head to the teacher before the conversation gets too long.

"Class starts now!" The teacher said. Clearing to those stubborn students just like the one next to you.

"boring.. hey y/n wanna have lunch together later?" The quirky man again spoke, he seems persistent about being a naughty college, hm.

"Hmm, okay.." you replied, making a good impression to anyone was great.

"Mr.rindou can you please focus on the study and stop interrupting ms. L/n she's just new here" the teacher said to rindou with a glare, looks like he's been in the naughty list all his life by the teacher's glare.

"Yea yea, go on" rindou replied back and it shocked you on how he talked to the teacher without any signs of respect. Just makes you wonder why the teacher wasn't making any moves about his manners, isn't college stricter, and anyone in college should be mature, what a shame.