Chapter 02

The next morning, you felt a hand in your waist while slowmy waking up from the rays of the sun getting through your window. Hungover was felt immediately as you gain senses, your head felt an ache as you recall everything that happens last night except after drinking your first bottle and further that.

"U-uhh, my head hurts.. wait.." as then, you froze into your position, realizing the one behind you was rindou. Shock, you can't process that much and you're almost in tears thinking if something unholy happened last night.

As you slowky turned around, you saw him peacefully sleeping, not anymore. "RINDOU!! WAKE UP!" you shouted that made him immediately woke up in his deep slumber, it's as if he just got woke up by a military morning call, it almost blasted his eardrums that he fell to the floor from the bed.

"Ah!, Y/n why would you push me?, it hurts"
He groaned in pain, touching his back and slowly helping himself move up from his situation.

"S-sorry, but why didn't you come home.. why are you hugging me.. did something happened? Please answer me" you said seriously, he just laughed at what you said. But you are in no shaoe to joke around, you  close your eyes and click your tongue in annoyance of how everything turns out. You get off your bed and start to fix yourself, still can't believe, what if something really does happen?.

"No, i'm drunk you know?. Plus, for god's sake don't scream like that, I almost died." He reacted disproportionately. You checked your phone to take a look at the time and its already 6 o'clock in the morning, it only means one thing.

"6am, we're getting late in school i'm gonna take a bath, dont peek!!" You said, about to ran outside the room but tou felt a hand dragged you closer, rindou pulled you, hugging your waist, burying his face on your shoulder that made you utterly panic over what his actions did.

"Hm, let's still sleep my head still hurts" he said while going to your bed again and pulling your waist back to the bed, you shout at him but he won't budge and you can't do anything because you're weak compared to him.

"Wait rindou!, Don't  touch me! And get off! I-i don't want to get late in the school!" You said to him, trying to escape from his tight embrace by pulling his arms away from your waits, but lack of strength tire you making you catch breathes and just lay down with him.

"You look hot in the morning baby~" he said while poking your cheeks, continuesly making you annoyed.

"Stop playing with my cheeks!, Our class starts in 7:30 we need to hurry rinrin!" You said. "Uh, stop calling me rinrin it's turning me on" he said while scratching his head, why does everything turns him on?? Please go to the hospital.

"Go home, rindou!" You yelled as he finally let go of you, you stand up from your bed and pulled him up. He was so hard to argue with, ending up with this man was unimaginable, you don't even know why you let him in the first place.

"No i won't, i can just take a bath with you~" he said, teasing you again. You let go of his hands and faceplamed, he was so stubborn. If there's a chance, you would just throw him out of your window.

After a lot of arguments, he finally left and head home while you go in the bathroom and take a bath. after 15 minutes of taking a quick bath, you changed into your school uniform as you saw rindou all dressed up in his uniform outside of your apartment with his one arm behind him. What is he up to again?.

"Rindou?, Did you just prepare that fast and come back so fast too?" You asked, confused at how he did it all so fast, like how he drove so fast back and forth.

"Yes?, I'm a car racer you know?, Here" He showed what he was holding and it was a bouquet of roses, so he had the time to buy this on his way too, huh. He's really unpredictable, indeed. You felt a sense of butterflies in yir stomach, he's rhe first one to give you roses in your entire life, and receiving one is an overwhelming feeling.