Chapter 26- Second Gift

Bella's POV:

Buck and Mike lift Jack up and move him to the bed.

Once he is there, everyone sits in the lounge room while me and Candy stay with Jack. Minutes turn to hours then to three days.

He is still not getting better.

"Why haven't there been any changes?" I ask Candy with my hand in him.

"I am unsure" she replies "you gave him the water, he should be getting better...but he is still sick...I need to do some studying"

"Should I give him some more?" I ask her, she nods. I open his mouth then pore the water in while she goes to study. I hope he gets better.

~~~

Over the last three days, the boys and girls have been scouting the area constantly.

The leader of the monsters that attack told us that he was sent by the Dark Cyclops to find our location and kidnap us.

That failed.

He said that he didn't send the location to the Dark Cyclops because I wasn't there.

Right now, the girls are doing there rounds and the boys are searching for the survivors if the Wacanado pack. I have been practicing with my powers.

But I have manly been with Jack.

I turn my head to look out the window, the sun is setting. I will be getting my second gift soon.

"Candy" I say, she turns to look at me.

"Yes?" She asks looking up from her book.

"Can you leave for a second...I just want to be with him for a bit" I reply.

She smiles and nods. She flutters her pink and yellow wings and flys to the door.

Closing it behind her.

Once she is gone, tears run down my cheeks. He isn't going to get better any time soon.

I hold his hand and squeeze it, letting him know I am here.

"Jack?" I ask as I lean closer to him, "please...wake up...I need you..." he remains still. "You were with me when I got my first gift, you need to be with me when I get my second"

His hand squeezes mine. Joy fills my face as his eyes slowly open.

"Bella?" He asks in a low voice.

"I am here babe" I reply "I have always been here"

"Why does the couch feel different?" He asks trying to sit up but pain covers him and forces him to stay put. "Ahh"

"Don't try to get up, your still not well" I say as I place my hand on his shoulder, "we moved you to our bed"

"That's why it feels like clouds instead of hard pillows" he replies with a small giggle.

"I have a new power" I tell him, getting his attention.

"You got your second gift already?" He asks.

"No, it's from the first one" I reply "I can move things with my mind...sort of like the force"

"So my girlfriend is half human, half magic and half Jedi...anything else?" He asks.

"Nope" I reply with a laugh.

His eyes then start to slowly close again.

"Jack?"

"Ahh..." he says in pain.

"Are you alright?" I ask him as I move closer to try and see what's wrong.

I then spot a black line on his skin start to crawl up his neck. It's in his veins.

"Jack?!"

"Dam this poison...Ahh..." he grabs onto my hand, squeezing it in pain. He then lets go and falls silent.

"Jack!?" I yell.

I check his pulse, it's gone. I start doing CPR as hard as I can.

"Jack!" The others barge into the room to see me on my knees on the bed, beating down on his chest. Tears run down my face. "Jack!!" I yell again.

I then start to feel magic consume my body.

The second gift.

Not now! No! I need to help Jack!! Fuck you moon!

Magic continues to cover my body as my legs leave the bed. I close my eyes and allow the magic to continue.

I don't really have a choice. After what seems like ages, I get lowered back down to the ground.

My feet touch the ground and my eyes shot open.

I look down at my body to see a beautiful white dress.

It shows my shoulders and chest but covers the rest. Just under my shoulders is a piece of fabric that is wrapped around it and goes all the way to my wrist.

It's a see through fabric with many different patterns woven into it. My main dress is a soft white fabric that goes all the way down to the ground. It has layers of fabric, some light and some thick.

My hair is down but brushed and with many sparkles in it.

This must be the dress on the moon? Maybe?

But that doesn't matter anymore, I need to focus on Jack.

I sit down next to him on the bed, letting some of my hair hang down on the side as I lean closer to him.

I place my hand on his chest and close my eyes. Magic flows through my arm and into his chest and heart.

"Let the light on the moon make your heart bloom" I find myself saying "let the dark disrepair and the light shine bright"

I feel magic start to surround his body and mine. I feel a bright light shine on my skin.

The light slowly dims down and the magic fades into the air. I open my eyes to see Jack breathing.

His eyes open and met mine.

"Bella?" He says in a light voice, he looks over my body and smiles, "your beautiful".

I smile, he's back.

My Jack is back.

"The second grift" I say as I lean closer to him.

I kiss his lips, missing his lips for days. Our lips separate and curve into a smile.

"I missed that"

"Missed what?" Asks Jack with a cheeky smile.

"You...your kiss...your smile" I reply. He giggles. "And that" I add.

"What did we just watch?" Asks Buck from the doorway.

I forgot there where here.

"Bella just got her second gift" replies Mike still shocked.

"And healed Jack" adds Candy.

"You healed me?" Asks Jack.

I look in his eyes then sit up. I look at my hands. Their full of magic.

"I...I guess I did..." I say also shocked, "I don't know how"

"So much for the water" says Zane annoyed.

"The water did help" replies Candy coming to sit on my lap. Jack notices her.

"So this was the female voice I kept hearing" he says "I heard what you told be about yourself when I was unconscious, Cotton Candy"

"Cotton Candy?" I ask Candy.

"Yes...that's my entire name" replies Candy "can I get back to the water?"

"Yes" me and Jack reply at the same time. We both blush.

"Cute" says Candy "now...the water did slow down the poison...but didn't get rid of it entirely because the water needed magic to completely do its job"

She walks over to my hand and places her hands in them, "Yep...magic...Bella, your body is filled with magic that was needed to make the water do its job"

"What does that mean?" I ask her.

"Only a person full of magic and born with it could use the water to heal" she continues, "Bella...your a mage"

"A mage?!" I ask in a very loud voice.

Holy shit!