New life New lie

As Allen kneels in front of Cross after one long year of training a thought crosses his mind. How glad he truly is to get rid of this monster before him. The whole year Allen had to take care of his debts, buy his liquor, and watch him flirt with almost every girl he comes across. Though, he did take pride in the fact of how surprised Cross is that Allen only needed one year of training. That's when the Noah's crossed his mind. Nothing more than now would he like to see them again. Everything in his waking body yearns to see the Noah again. To watch them fight with each other and just not give a damn about anyone else.

His thoughts are cut off by the red-haired beast that is sitting in a chair smoking his famous cigarette. "Allen, it has come to my attention that you are ready to join the black order," He slowly stands up from his chair. Allen notes that he also picked up something from the side, "You do know where to find the headquarters correct?" Of course he knew where to find the headquarters, so Allen nods his head. "What? I couldn't hear you."

Hate and resentment is all he feels for this man, "Yes, Master."

Allen notices a glint in Crosses eye, "Good. That means I don't have to show you how to get there..."

"Wait, aren't you coming with me? Don't I need your recommendation or something to get in?" He definitely doesn't want to go alone. Allen needs a sure fire way of getting in and if Cross is present then there is no way for them to refuse him access at all.

Cross starts to approach the teen a bit creepily, "Are you kidding? I hate that place. But don't worry. I'll give you Timcampy here to keep you company. I also sent a letter up a head to warn them of you. Goodbye Allen."

"Wai-!" but it was too late. Whatever Cross had picked up before, he slammed it hard against the back of Allen's head knocking the poor boy out cold.

The boy groans, wincing as he slowly pushes his sluggish body up into a sitting position. He barely processes the yellow golem sitting in his lap. Allen rubs the back of his head wincing at the feel of a bump forming on his head. He sighs, "Tim... I hate being alone..." The yellow golem snuggles closer to him.

Allen has to admit that, even though his cruel methods and constant abuse, he would much rather travel with the beast than travel alone. But Allen stands up, timcampy flies to sit on top of his head, and he walks off. He didn't have much stuff to begin with when he started training with Cross so he didn't care to take anything with him; just a few snacks for the road and the clothes on his back.

It doesn't take him long to figure out where he actually was and which way to go. With Timcampy at his side, it's pretty much impossible for him to get lost. What he doesn't expect, only about thirty minutes into his journey, is a child-like girl running towards him and leaping into his arms. "Al~len~!" The kiss that is planted on his cheek makes him stutter and blush. The girl giggles and sets her feet on the ground. "What's wrong? Aren't you glad to see me?" She pouts, crossing her arms.

"Road!? What are you doing here?" This time hurt flashed in her eyes as he blurts that out. Allen quickly waves his hands in front of him trying to think of a different response to cover up that one. "What I meant to say was, I'm glad and surprised to see you Road. Why are you here?"

She smiles, "Tyki was doing me a favor by watching over you like a stalker and giving me details and after he told me that you are on your way to the exorcists headquarters I just had to drop in and say hi," The teen tips his head to the side with a slight smile. He has gained so much amusement from this in so little time.

Road holds out a lollipop and Allen takes it most gratefully. He had missed these moments. The nice sugary delight in his mouth while walking next to Road. Even in silence they were comfortable. No need to start up a worthless conversation. The older teen looks over at her as he silently wonders to himself how long she is going to stay next to him on his journey. He didn't even register that she had locked hands with his.