5

Name: Neobite/Sonic

Name: Neobite/Sonic.NEO/Neo

Gender: They/He/She

Sexuality: Doesn't really care but they're Bisexual 

Birthday: August 11th 

Age: ??? 

Likes: Chocolate (They love it) their sibling (coming soon) Sonic.SPIKE (Their best friend coming soon) Giant pillows, playing with their victims, trapping their souls for a long period of time, sweets (candies) them getting a pat on their head, sleeping and collecting things (you called it, souls).

Dislikes: People making fun of their height, taking away their chocolate, their ears getting rubbed (they're very sensitive there. So if it doesn't feel comfortable around you, it will bite your hand off. But if it's someone it likes. It will only blush and let the person continue) spicy food, other Exe's stealing their victim's soul before they can and their loved ones (Their sibling and Sonic.SPIKE) getting injured.

Neobite is an Exe who was created by a virus on a file that the player never used, making that file Their game. 

This Exe always loved to play with their victims, torturing and capturing their souls in a blue ring that they can make with only a snap of their fingers. If you mess with them or it's loved ones..they will make sure to make your life a living hell. 

Neobite can glitch things out of existence simply by touching them. But only if they want to, so be careful with them.

"Now let's get started~.." 

____________________________

You the player, will find a file named .NEO. Weird, you don't remember having a file named like that. You knew it could be a virus, but your curiosity got the better of you. Plus, what could possibly happen? HELL. As you opened the file, you noticed that the screen immediately became black with the Classic Sonic music playing in the background. This made you a bit nervous, thinking that you where right about this being a virus, but you still chose to wait to see if anything else would happen. After what seemed like hours to you, you saw the screen slowly beginning to show a strange small figure standing there that was only staring at the floor. You rose a brow, thinking it was some sort of glitch from the game. Shrugging, you where about to press the x button that suddenly appeared on the corner on the screen, but a hand came out of nowhere and destroyed the x button you where about to press making you flinch. "What's going on?!" You questioned, looking for any other escape key you could find on your keyboard, but you noticed that all of those buttons were absolutely gone. "W-what the hell?!-" you sounded terrified. "What's wrong Y/N?~" an echoey voice asked, making you look up. Though you instantly regretted doing that because you where only met with a single red eye staring deep into your soul with a bunch of other eyes in the background, staring at you as well. You said nothing but silence as your left hand was making it's way to the off button on your monitor, but you suddenly felt a strong grip on your arm. Looking at your arm, your eyes widened, seeing an arm that came out of the screen holding your arm with a deadly grip. You where about to scream for help before you were cut off by the hand pulling you inside the screen...

.

.

.

"We'll have so much fun! Isn't that right Y/N?~"

Y/N: "sO..MuCh..FuNnnN.... ⱧɆⱠ₱ ₥Ɇ! 

 ⱧɆⱠ₱ ₥Ɇ! 

This tall monster here is Neobite's beast form. It will literally eat you if you get it to transform into this form. NO JOKE. In it's beast form, it does crave meat and blood. So if it finds the player when they're playing their "little game" it will literally devour them. "Now we wouldn't want you to end up there now would we?~" 

(Welp this is my Exe. Like it or not it's coming for you >:) also make sure to follow my twitter! (TheSonicBeep) it's 6 am- I worked on this all night- holy sh- I know my reference doesn't look- that great- but I promise near the future I'll make a new reference of my Exe and a few other characters! )

.