Elizabeth Brenner

A/N This is my first book no clue wtf I am doing so sorry if this is shit asf

Elizabeth Pov

I knew my dad was an ass and distant but finding out what he was planning was horrible. My parents would fight none stop when I was little, I don't remember much of my mom she left when I was about 4, I just remembered the screams in the kitchen where little me would peak around the corner watching, tears going down my face. At age 9 I found out what my dad was planning to do, he took me to his work one day, I wish I never went because that day change my whole life.

"come Lizzie follow me" he placed a hand on my back and led me into a room where other scientists where standing. I looked around and pull at my dad's shirt, he bent down and looked at me in the eyes.

"what's going on dad?" He didn't answer my question just gave me a smile and stood back up. I saw him click at the scientist who then grabbed me and dragged me to a chair and strapped me. I screamed the entire time screaming dad, but he ignored me, injecting me with something that made me black out.

I woke up and looked around, the only thing in the white room I laid in was a bed, it wasn't a comfy bed more like a cot, hard and lumpy. I sat up in the bed rubbing my eyes. The world was swaying. "daddy?" I cried in fear. I rubbed my arm where the needle was injected in me when I noticed a number on my wrist "000 why three zeros?" I got up and walked to the door trying the door handle, but it was locked. I started banging and screaming "LET ME OUT LET ME OUT DAD PLEASE IM SORRY" I kept crying and leaned against the door and slid down, holding my knees close to me. I looked at the camera that I had not noticed till now with its red blinking light. I stood up and screamed "LET ME OUT" looking straight at the camera, then the door opened.

"hello Zero" My father stood there, he looked at me like I was a stranger to him.

"Dad what's going on what is this?" I pointed to the tattoo on my wrist

"You may only address me as Papa" he looked at me with a stern look then smiles again. "that is your number, your name"

"no, my name is Elizabeth" I started tearing up how could a father do this to their own daughter. I walked towards him "daddy I want to go home"

"you are home little one"

While walking down the hall he told me everything, how I was born with gifts, that he made this chip to put in my neck till he was ready to bring me in, train me. He said he wanted to make more, expand, see what he could do with my blood, with Henrys. He told me there was another kid he was going to pick up tomorrow, a kid that was apparently in some coma. That's all he told me about Henry.

We didn't meet till a week after his arrival I was walking down the hall when he saw me and walked up to me. "Zero I assume" He said smiling softly.

"uh yea you must be one" I sigh looking down "this is so dumb I'm Lizzie"

"Henry" he puts his hand out and I shake it smiling it was nice to have someone around my age well he was 12 so 3 years older. We talked for ages and became close.

Brenner started bringing in subjects, he had been testing around with our blood, giving others powers, I didn't even know what mine was apparently Henry had telekinesis, he could also make people see things which I thought was cool. I heard my father in one of the rooms and looked in.

"take her away"
I heard him say "another failure" I heard him talk about how everyone kept dying no one could stand the power.

One day I was sitting colouring with Henry when a guard came up to me grabbed my arm "what?" I turn to look at the large man, scanning him up and down.

"Brenner says he wants to see you" he starts dragging me

"but I want to finish my drawing" he pulled hard on my arm, and I screamed at him looking him in the eyes "LET ME GO" suddenly he let me go. I stood in shock. "uh go away" then he left the room. I stood for a moment watching the man leave then turned to look at Henry he was smiling at me as I was smiling at him. Then three guards and Brenner walked in grabbing my arms and dragging me "NO NO WHATS HAPPENING ONE" one of the guards held Henry back as he called for me.

Brenner took me into a darker room, he put a collar on my neck "No what is this" I cried then I felt a surge of electricity go through it electrocuting me. I screamed in pain falling to my hands and knees. He turned it up hurting more then walked up to me and kneeled down to my level. I pushed my black hair out of my face and looked at him in the eye.

"use your powers on a guard again and I will make sure you feel worst." He took it off then left the room, a guard dragging me back to my room since I couldn't hold myself up. My knees where shaking I could still feel the electricity through my body. The guard threw me into my room and shut the door. I laid on the floor crying myself to sleep. He was no father of mine; no father would do this to their child.

A/N sorry its short hoping to make longer chapters this is just an intro