4. jungkook

My fights with Luna never last long. They don't have to. I break and let her win, or walk away when I don't want to say something I'd regret later. The one yesterday wasn't even that much about the whole 'not being in each other's business' thing. I didn't really care she watched or listened. I'd take any snarky remark, too.

I didn't snap because I was mad at her. It was more like an unpleasant realization sinking in, when she called Moon and Wine – a song I wrote having no one but her in mind – 'crap'. Only my lyrics notebooks know how many songs I put down on paper are sneakily written about her. Bring Me Down. Mindless. Dead To You. Love Doesn't Count. Charcoal. And a hundred more. It's just that she never heard most of them, or never made any comments about them.

I'd rather the reaction be more positive when it comes to those songs.

The tension was nearly painful when we first met this morning, when I came to the practice room, but it slowly dissolved. Almost like it wasn't a big deal. I act like it wasn't, because I can't possibly tell anyone in this room that when I write about lying under the moonlight and never wanting to go home, because nothing feels better than this, I write about her.

I ignore the stupid tug in my chest whenever I get to look at her. She's wearing black leather skirt and a white crop top, with boots that make her at least three inches taller, and when she crosses her legs on the couch as she reads through her lyrics again and again, I can't quite focus on anything that isn't her legs.

She's got... nice fucking legs, okay? And I've had enough years to think about running my hands along them without an actual opportunity to do this, with only a chance to learn how to control myself.

I curse when I mess up the chords again. Not only because I was daydreaming about Luna, but also the sequence in the bridge of Basement Hike is fucking me up. "Wait a second," I say, when Jimin and Namjoon stop.

"Maybe we should work on this," Namjoon says. "There might be a better sound if this one is too difficult."

"It changes too fast," I say, swinging the guitar to the side as I crouch and scribble on the sheet.

"Let's take a break, huh?" Jimin says. "My throat's killing me."

"From singing or something else?" I tease.

I'm still pretending I don't know he's hooking up with our rival, and Jimin still pretends he thinks I'm clueless. It's not like I have that kind of power in myself to stop him. Jimin's always been... fierce, in his own adorable way. It's like a fairy getting pissed at you. Harmless, but you let him have things his way.

If Yoongi was his hook-up of choice, I would beg him not to do it. But since it's Taehyung, I don't mind. Taehyung, despite being on board with the rivalry because the rest is, is quite harmless, I think. I never had much against him. I think of four things when I think of him – potato chips, lollipops, drums and sarcasm.

"From singing, you dick," Jimin says, sitting on the ground in front of me.

"That's how you call blowjobs nowadays?"

"Can you- ugh!"

I cackle, as he hides his face behind his palms. "I'm not saying anything."

"We've got ten minutes left," Namjoon says. "Let's work on this now and we will play later."

I agree, though we still stay on the raised platform. Jimin turns the volume and gain on the amp down, and we're trying out different sequences. One of them reminds me of a song, and that gives me an idea. A great idea. Oh my God.

For my plan to show Luna what kind of person Min Yoongi is, I just need the right moment and a good idea, and I have both of those now.

There's one song Yoongi wrote back when we were a band, one I remember how to play.