𝘁𝘄𝗼

mason :)

mason :)

heyy

hii

what are you doing?

i'm at a restaurant with
maddy and becca
you?

i'm heading to lunch with the cast

that's fun
how's filming going?

it's going great everyone is really sweet

that's nice
i gotta go i'll talk to you later

oh ok bye :)

y/n's phone started to ring "who's calling you?" maddy asked. "javon, i'll be right back" y/n said getting up leaving the two girls. "hey wanna" y/n said. there was shuffling in the background "hey how's new orleans?" "it's good it's been raining so that's fun" javon slightly laughed "i thought you didn't like the rain" he asked. "i don't" "you made it sound like you di—anyways when are you gonna be in la?" "next week why?" y/n asked kicking a small rock around. "i'm gonna be there for press" "for samaritan?" "yeah" "that's exciting" y/n said.

"do you want to hang out while we're there?" "sure, is it okay if mason is with us since i'm gonna be staying with him for the whole week?" "mason?" "he's the one that played finney in the black phone, he's tall has curly hair" y/n said. "oh him, that's fine" javon replied. "ok cool i gotta go i'll talk to you later" "alright bye" "bye" "what did he say" y/n turned around and saw maddy and rebecca looking at her. "were you guys ease dropping?" "no" "maybe" "so what did he say?" maddy asked while they were walking back to their table. "he just asked if i wanted to hang out with him since i'm gonna be in la next week" y/n replied. "but aren't you gonna be with mason?" becca asked. y/n sat down "yeah but he's gonna be hanging out with us" maddy and rebecca looked at each other.

"what?" y/n asked looking at the two girls with a puzzled look. "y/n/n you know they don't get along" becca said. "i don't think javon likes mason" maddy said drinking some water. "what do you mean? they got along pretty well when they first met" y/n replied. "if you're talking about giving each other the death glare every second—" maddy interrupted becca "look they don't like each other for some reason. they try to act like they get along because you know, you're their friend" y/n took a sip of her drink. maddy continued on "and if i'm being honest i don't know how mason is going to react when he finds out you're gonna be hanging out with javon" "do you guys know why they apparently don't like each other?" y/n asked. "i have no clue" "no idea" y/n looked down at her phone.