"my blue tears" ~chapter 1~

I was working on one of those college essays in my bedroom, I was so stressed out about them that I ended up crying . None of this is what i want, but I had to make them proud after all they did for me , I couldn't give up , I had to keep going even though I was slowly falling apart . As I was walking towards the kitchen counter to get a snack I saw my mom talking on the phone . She seemed upset, almost like she was about to cry . I knew what was going on and I couldn't bare the thought of it did it happened again i thought to myself just as she dropped the phone . She looked at me and I could see the painful look in her eyes , I understood.... My dad has once again been taken to the hospital due to an overdose, I wasn't even surprised, it's not like it was the first time that it happened. I Wasn't mad like I used to be I knew how hard all of this was for him , he couldn't control himself , he always used to say "all my pain goes away y/n I can't take away it by myself, this is the only way" . Throughout my childhood, my dad was always a strong ,kind and trustworthy man ,always deeply loved by everyone , he was so devoted to his family, he would never ever let my mom cook dinner, he always said that she just had to sit and relax , he had such a pure soul ,a soul that back then could never be broken . I was a very anxious kid growing up but it got worse when I turned 10 years old . I felt overwhelmed and lost, my dad always used to hype me up , every time it got worse.
My mom and I were on our way give him lunch at the hospital, I was scared to see him , I know how ashamed he feels every time he sees me and mom.
When we arrived at his room , I just broke into tears, he was pale and his eyes were filled with tears that he wanted so badly to hold back, he took my hand and told me to get closer so I could hear him . I could feel him breathing heavy, then I heard him say " I think it's time for me y/n my pain will soon be gone with every peace of me , I trust you, you can do it without me you always did now go do whatever makes you happy don't get trapped in ur pain like I did , go see the world, drop everything that makes you feel sad , I want you to live and enjoy every second of your life...am so so sorry but I can't stay " "But dad I- I can't y‐you.. can't go now I need you mom needs you" I said feelings the salty tears falling down to my cheeks "go , go and never ever look back " he said as he squeezed my hand. His very own words are now marked in my soul forever.

He died .
Me and my mom are now alone. With blue tears falling down our eyes.

Author's note:
Heyyy i hope u enjoy this chapter so far , I know it's not that long ,I'll try to make the other longer
Your probably wondering where are the triplets, I promise they are going to be here just wait !!