THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS

ophelia's last month at home is busy

ophelia's last month at home is busy. The day before they is due to leave, the girls pack their bags and talk about all the things they are excited about, mia made her memorise all the books and some extras, which she was secretly happy about. The following day, they arrived at the station and stood between tracks nine and ten, wondering with increasing alarm how to find track nine and three quarters. Finally, they remembered, proffeser mcgonnigals words. so they walk through the barrier between tracks nine and ten. 

Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowd, while cats of every color wound here and there between their legs. Owls hooted to one another in a disgruntled sort of way over the babble and the scraping of heavy trunks.

The first few carriages were already packed with students, some hanging out of the window to talk to their families, some fighting over seats. Ophelia pushed pushed her cart off down the platform in search of an empty seat. She passed a round-faced boy who was saying, "Gran, I've lost my toad again." 

"Oh, Neville," he heard the old woman sigh.

A boy with dreadlocks was surrounded by a small crowd.

"Give us a look, Lee, go on."

The boy lifted the lid of a box in his arms, and the people around him shrieked and yelled as something inside poked out a long, hairy leg.

We said their goodbyes and a lot of tears were shed as well as hugs exchanged

we pressed on through the crowd until hermionie found a compartment with a few kids that looked their age near the end of the train. When hermione sat down she realised there wasn't a seat left for me, so being the person I am" Mia, why don't you sit here and I'll find myself somewhere else to sit" she whispered. "what!" she looked around and realised. " will you be alright, all bye yuorself. I wanted to roll my eyes but instead said " of course, have fun" "See you at hogwarts" she laughed. I passed a few more compartments until I found one with only a boy my age in it. he put his owl inside first and then started to shove and heave his trunk toward the train door. He tried to lift it up the steps but could hardly raise one end and twice he dropped it painfully on his foot.

"Want a hand?" one of the red-haired twins appeared.

"Yes, please," the boy panted.

"Oy, Fred! C'mere and help!"

With the twins' help, Harry's trunk was at last tucked away in a corner of the compartment.

"Thanks," said Glasses, pushing his sweaty hair out of his eyes.

"What's that?" said one of the twins suddenly, pointing at Harry's lightning scar.

"Blimey," said the other twin. "Are you -- ?"

"He is," said the first twin. "Aren't you?" he added to the boy. Geez, don't need to make a big deal out of it. I said inside my head with an eyeroll.
"What?" said Harry.

"Harry Potter." chorused the twins.

"Oh, him," said Harry. "I mean, yes, I am."

The two boys gawked at him, and I saw him turning red. I couldn't hold back my giggle.

"hi!" the boys looked at me. " you need a hand" one of the twins asked. I lifted my truck and tucked it in a corner. their eyes widened comically. " featherlight charm" I spoke tapping my head. 

They kept staring for a bit making the boy next to me uncomftroble

 Then, to his relief, a voice came floating in through the train's open door.