McFired From McDonald's

Zaya dropped out of high skeewl when she was 16 to pursue her dream as a McDonald's manager. She got the opportunity to work at her local McDonald's as a janitor. She accepted, thinking about how she could just work her way up the pyramid. She just needed to be patient. Slowly but surely, after being a janitor for a few months, she was promoted to being a cashier. She could see that her plan was starting to take effect. She worked as a cashier for the rest of the year.

Unfortunately, she had to deal with a lot of insufferable customers. But none of them were as bad as Karen Kummington. It started off like any other day, Zaya was attending to her customers. She just received a check from her boss Ronald McDonald. But all went to hell when Karen Kummington entered the restaurant. As soon as she walked in, everyone could tell she was up to no good. She looked like an ostrich with a karen wig. She walked up to the counter where Zaya was working and shouted "I need to speak to the manager!" Zaya replied "Why? You just got here." Then Karen responded "JUST GET ME THE DAMN MANAGER. THEN I'LL EXPLAIN." Zaya reluctantly called Ronald McDonald and told him that a customer has requesting his presence. They both went to the Cashier area where Karen was. Then, Karen screamed, "I need you to fire this woman RIGHT NOW." Both Zaya and Ronald were confused. Ronald asked Karen, "Did she do anything to you?" Karen replied "Yes. I was here a few days ago. I came to get my son a happy meal. This girl was the chasier. I told her that I needed the burger WITHOUT mayonnaise because my son hates mayo. But when I got home, and my son opened the wrapper, THE BURGER HAD MAYO IN IT. Then he got food poisoning because of it. And gnorrera too." Ronald tried to defuse the situation by giving her a refund but she didn't want it. She said that she wouldn't leave until Zaya was fired.

Zaya was scared for her life. She didn't want to get fired. She still hadn't achieved her goal yet. She worked all her life to become a McDonald's manager. It couldn't end like this. Karen was causing a scene, screaming and scaring the customers. Ronald looked at Zaya then whispered, "I'm sorry." Then he said in a louder tone "Zaya, you're fired." Zaya was shocked. She started to tear up. She threw her apron to the ground, climbed across the counter and punched Karen in the face. Karen gasped in disbelief and shouted "How dared you! I'm suing McDonald's for this!" Zaya punched her a few more times and grabbed her hair to throw her to the ground. Karen was screaming in pain.

Zaya got her revenge, but now it was time to leave. She stormed out of McDonalds before the police arrived. She got in her car and started driving. There was no destination, she just had to get away. The sadness came back to her, and she started to cry again. She kept driving, going faster by the second. She didn't care anymore. All her life goals were ruined. After driving for a while, she spotted a nearby bench close to a pond. She parked her car nearby and sat on the bench. She stared at the water, and started to meditate. She said out loud, "what am I going to do? All my Hope's and dreams are gone. I don't have a job. HOW AM I GOING TO PAY FOR MY NECESSITIES?" Then she remembered about high skeewl. She dropped out of high skweel when she was 16 to pursue her dream job as a McDonald's manager. But now she's 17 and that dream is long gone. She never got her high school GPA. There was only one thing left to do. "I could go back. I could start over. I'm going to get my high school GPA."