ten

surprise bitches, it's all luke's pov and every 0 chapter will be a full chapter of how luke is taking this all mk bye

+

i picked up the small note that michael had left me, the white haired boy sleeping softly on the half empty queen size bed.

i hated this, i hated hiding from the poor boy.

but most of all,

i hated faking my death.

i didn't mean to, it just happened. i never planned for the car crash to happen, i didn't ask to be alive and let the other people die. sometimes i wish i was dead now though.

i wish i didn't put michael through this, even though all i have to do is tap the small boys shoulder and say hi. i set the note down and sat down, leaning against the old white dresser we bought together.

i stared at the boy, watching him go through his nightmares of never seeing me again.

you might think i'm selfish for putting michael through this all, but i needed to do this. i needed to escape, and this was the only way how. when the car flipped over completly i fell opened the door and fell out, skidding over the bridge and into the water. it was terrifying, but the river was deep and the current wasn't that strong so i lived.

i knew i should have walked back up and said i was fine but that's when i realized.

i could start over.

not many people get that opportunity, let alone at all. but i could actually start my life over completly, and no one would know. don't get me wrong i was happy with michael, god i love him so much.

i just didn't love everyone else.

it was a person against people.

and i didn't want to be either of those.