Chapter 1: The Lord of Shadows and The Scarlet Despair

The home of demons, devils, and damned souls. The domain of Satan and the place with the absence of God.

The Underworld

On the other side of the Underworld beyond the 3 domains of the remaining devils, there resides a black castle above a large town. It was known for being a home of outcasts and underworld monsters. The Castle of Shadows stands above the town on a massive plot of land. Inside the castle resides the founder and ruler of a nation known as The Nation of Darkness.

Castle of Shadows

The Castle of Shadows was created more than just for the ruler of this nation

The Castle of Shadows was created more than just for the ruler of this nation. It was known as a symbol of death for all who knew of it's existence but for the citizens, it was a symbol of protection as their ruler was feared, but also respected and admired by his citizens and followers. It was the home of...

The Lord of Shadows

Inside the castle, The Lord of Shadows can be seen sleeping peacefully in his bedroom as someone was approaching his chambers.

Outside of his chamber. A tall, voluptuous woman with thickly braided, bow-adorned, scarlet hair. Her two front braids have two golden ornaments near the upper sections; she also wears two U-shaped earrings, and wears red lipstick.

For clothing, she dons a risqué version of the typical witch's garb. Her black top has a diamond-shaped opening, exposing a portion of her breasts, and a heart-shaped pattern around the borders. It extends down to the naval of her stomach where it meets a large angular scar, is draped over by a dark-colored cape with a light-colored inside and two medallion gold-like ornaments, and is held together by a golden chain. Not left bare, too, her neck is decorated by other small cloth-based accessories, including a wide bow. Additionally, she wears an elongated black loincloth with the symbol of the Shadow Empire emblazoned on its front, having white borders on its edges and being connected to another cloth piece with the very same heart-shaped design. She also wears black thigh-high boots with heels that have a white-colored border near the top and gloves of the same color and design, only having claw-like extensions. Her black witch's hat is much larger than her head and possesses dreadlock designs with white bandaging near its ends. It also has a fur lining near its edges.

She was the strongest sorceress in the entire Underworld and the second strongest in the Empire behind The Lord of Shadows himself. She was also the potiential wife of the Lord of Shadows, Irene Belserion.

 She was also the potiential wife of the Lord of Shadows, Irene Belserion