Chapter 5: Home In The Human World

The Next Day, after leaving the Catacombs and attending a celebration party hosted by Rigurd, Kagari along with Narberal, Irene, and Kuroka left the underworld and were now outside of Kagari's home in the human world.

Kagari: We're here.

Kuroka: Wow, it's much bigger than the last time I was here.

Irene: I missed residing in this house.

Narberal: You have a wonderful home, My Lord.

Kagari: Thank you, Narberal. But, since we are here in the human world, I'll call you Nabe when we are in public.

Narberal: I understand and shall obey, my lord.

Kagari knocked on the door. It opened to reveal a tall woman with long black hair, clear blue eyes, and a beauty mark along with a long white dress. It was Kagari's mother, Alyaka Sanashi

Alyaka: Kagari, you're back! Welcome home, son!

Alyaka hugs Kagari.

Kagari: Hey, mom. It's good to be back.

Alyaka: Oh, and you brought Kuroka, Naberal, and Irene! Its so nice to see you again, ladies.

Narberal: Greetings, Mrs. Sanashi.

Kuroka: Hey, Girl.

Irene: It's good to see you again, Alyaka.

Alyaka: Oh, that reminds me. Kagari dear, a certain someone has been waiting for you to come back.

Kagari: Is it Yui?

Alyaka: Someone else.

Kagari: Eri?

Alyaka: Someone else.

Kagari: Wait its....

???: KAGARI!!!!!!

Before Kagari could react he felt two massive mounds on his back and arms wrapped around him.

It is a tall, curvaceous woman with shoulder-length violet hair, deep vermilion eyes, horns, a tail, small fangs and pointy ears. She can erase her non-human aspects at will to disguise herself. She usually wears a short black one-piece dress. Her huge breasts are perhaps her most obvious feature, and she is quite proud of them.