party

aged up to 17
mikes pov.
i pick up a red cup filling it with whatever's in the punch bowl. the party is at lucas's house along with half of our grade. it's crowded and hot and smells like alcohol. i loft the drink to my lips wincing at the taste. it's awful, it's some sort of juice to hide the piercing taste of alcohol. i put the cup on the counter when max approaches me.
"come on let's dance you loser." she drags me into the living room where there's a huddle of people dancing. she dances with me for a moment then disappears leaving me all alone in the middle of this. a blonde girl come up behind me and grabs my waist to spin me around to face her.
"you're cute dance with me." she says into me ear. i don't really have a choice so i do what she says. i sway with her she places my hands on her waist she rolls her body onto mine biting her lip. i turn around and see wills eyes fixed on me and he runs away when our eyes meet. i push the girl away from me running after him which leads me to the bathroom.
"will are you okay?" i close the door behind us.
"no mike! i'm not fucking okay!" he slurs. he's drunk but he doesn't drink so that can't be good.
"mike who's that girl you were all over? is she your girlfriend? are you guys fucking?" he raises his voice getting aggravated.
"no will. it's not like that i don't even know her. and she made me dance with her. and i'm not hooking up with her either." i try to say calmly but it comes out in an annoyed way.
"that's fucking bullshit mike! i saw how you were dancing. you're probably going to leave me here and take her to your house so you can fucking make out. and leave me all alone here, drunk. for someone to take advantage of me." tears fall from his eyes.
"hey, hey. it's okay. i would never do that. i'm not going anywhere im staying with you." i slowly walk closer to him pulling him into an embrace. i smell the alcohol on his skin.
"mike i don't feel well." he breaks away from the hug with panic on his face. he gags, i quickly sit him next to the toilet and he vomits i rub his back as he leans over the toilet. he lifts his head tears running down his face.
"fuck i'm sorry. you don't have to stay this is gross i'm sorry." he wipes his mouth.
"will it's okay i'm staying with you. let me take care of you, please." i grasp his hand. he nods.
"let's go home." he flushed the toilet as we exit the party still holding his hand. we get in my car and drive away. he starts to fall asleep almost instantly as we hit the road. his hand rests on his thigh i put my hand on his intertwining our fingers. he turns his head towards me with his eyes still closed smiling and drifting off again. we arrive at my house i go to the passengers side to wake up will.
"will hey. wake up we're home." he slightly opens his eyes.
"huh?" he scrunches up his eyebrows.
"we're home will." i unbuckle his seatbelt and he reaches out and falls into my arms. i move one of his arms to my shoulder and i move my hand to his waist so i can support him.
"you have to walk okay? i can help but you have to walk a little bit." he nods moving slowly. we walk up the stairs and we go to the bathroom.
"why the bathroom?" he's says not fully awake.
"i'm giving you a bath. is that okay? you spilled alcohol on you and you have vomit on your face and neck."
"mike you don't have to. i'm sorry i'm disgusting."
"let me take care of you okay?" he nods. i turn the water on and pour bubbles in and mix it with my hand until the tub is filled with warm soapy water.
"do you want me to leave now?"
"no stay i need help mike. i can't see straight." he rubs his eyes.
"do you want to get in then i'll come back?"
"stay with me mike. i don't care if you see me. i just need you with me."
"but if you're uncomfortable with it you don't have to stay." he continues. i shake my head.
"no it's okay i don't mind. i'm here to help you." i help him undress leaving his clothes on the ground. i hesitate to take off his boxers because that would mean he would be naked and i don't want to look but i know im gonna look so i just put my hands on his hips putting my chin on his shoulder.
"what are you waiting for mike? is this too uncomfortable for you? you don't have to do this." he whispers into my ear.
"no i don't want you to leave my sight because i can't let anything happen to you." i take a deep breath looking straight at the wall as i take them off. i lift him into the tub not letting by eyes drift from his.
"mike it's fine we both have them don't be weird." he laughs.
"i'm not being weird." i chuckle.
"yes you are."
"let's clean you up." i roll my eyes jokingly. i get a cloth and wipe off his chest face and neck gently. he holds my other hand lacing our fingers together.
"thank you mike." he throws his head back closing his eyes.
"you're the best boyfriend i could everrrr have." he mumbles.
"boyfriend?" i smirk.
"that's fine i can be your boyfriend." will opens his eyes sitting up straighter realizing what he just said. i drop the cloth moving my hand to his cheek leaning in.
"mike please don't kiss me right now i'm gross." he whines.
"i don't care." my lips touch his sending a shiver down my spine. he wasn't gross at all, he tasted like strawberries and spirits. and his lips are so soft and delicate. will was trying to not kiss him back but the longer the kiss went on the more he liked it and kissed back.
"you're cute." he says separating our lips. my face turns pink at his compliment. he falls quiet drifting off again. i rub my thumb on his hand trying to keep him awake. after a few minutes of will trying to drift off and me keeping him awake admiring him, i feel the water and it's barely warm.
"okay will it's getting cold let's get you out." he wraps his arms around me and i lift him out to dry him off.
"can you stand on your own?"
"yeah i think so." i let go of him and he starts to tip over. i grab him pulling him towards me.
"fuck sorry." he puts his arms around me again.
"hey i'm here for you okay? no more apologizing."
"you're so sweet mike." he kisses my cheek i smile. i grab towel and dry him off him still holding me for support. i wrap the towel around his waist.
"will i'm gonna go get you some clothes okay wait here." i quickly go to my room and pick out some sweatpants with a drawstring because he's a smaller size and a soft shirt. i go back to the bathroom and he's sitting on the floor.
"are you still drunk?"
"i don't know i just feel weird."
"what kind of weird?" i kneel down next to him.
"i don't know...i feel tired. like the world is spinning. i don't know i sound crazy." he sighs.
"you don't sound crazy will here, let me put your clothes on." i slip his shirt on over his head. i help his stand up and hold the pants for him to step into. he pulls them up taking the towel off. i tighten the drawstring to fit him loosely. i pick him up bridal style and carry him to my room and set him on the bed.
"do you want me to sleep with you?" he giggles.
"not like that you perv." i roll my eyes.
"yes come here." he smirks.
"let me change first. and don't peek you weirdo." i turn around changing my pants and taking off my shirt.
"hey no peeking." i see him looking at me his eyebrows raised. i get into bed and get cozy under the covers.
"you don't sleep with a shirt on?"
"no why?"
"no reason." he covers his face in his hands.
"what is it? did i do something?" i look at him confused.
"no you didn't do anything wrong it's just..."
"just what?" he's acting all weird and i'm really confused. he's freaking out and his face is practically red even in the dark i can see it.
"why are you freaking out over me not having a shirt on..." i say confused. he looks into my eyes smiling and blushing harder.
"oh i get it, you think it's hot. stop being so horny oh my god. you're definitely still drunk." he bites his lip leaning in kissing me. i try to stop because he needs to sleep but it feels so good.
"will you need sleep we can do all the making out you want tomorrow." this seems to peak his interest.
"okay fineee." he whines. i hold him closer his body on mine he slots his leg in between mine wrapping his other leg around him.
"my baby." i whisper under my breath.
"hm." he hums. he falls asleep quickly. i start to drift to sleep holding him tight.

i wake up sharply inhaling which startled will. i rub his back trying to get him to go back to sleep.
"shh baby go back to sleep." i kiss his head.
"wait what'd you call me?" he opens his eyes.
"um i- i'm sorry." now i'm embarrassed i hope he didn't hear that.
"no it's ok i like it." he smiles.
"do you remember anything that happened yesterday?" i ask him.
"well i remember throwing up, you kissing me, and then cuddling last night and that's it."
"oh so you don't remember yelling at me at the party or the bath?" his eyes widen.
"what bath?" he looks at me confused. he seems less concerned that he yelled at me than wether i bathed him.
"i gave you a bath last night because you threw up."
"are my clothes still wet then?" he's still confused.
"you weren't wearing clothes will."
"WHAT?! i let you do that?" his mouth open in shock.
"yeah i mean you said you didn't care so..." he covers his face in his hands in embarrassment.
"oh my gosh mike. you didn't do anything did you?"
"no of course not i would never. i bathed you dressed you and put you to bed that's it. and i kissed you but you kissed back. oh and we're dating now too if you didn't know."
"wait what?" he raises his eyebrows a slight smile in his face.
"you said i was the best boyfriend you could ever have so i said i could be your boyfriend."
"really?" he says surprised but happy.
"yep really." he smiles sitting up.
"also you said we could make out as much as i want if i slept so come here."
"how do you remember that..." he shrugs smirking. he sits right on my lap without warning. my eyes widen raising my eyebrows.
"will what are you doing?" he takes my hands putting them on his waist.
"i'm sorry are you uncomfortable? i can stop if you want. did you want to take things slow because we can do that." i shake my head.
"no please keep going." he smiles putting his hands on my face. he leans in kissing me. this kiss is different from the other ones, it's passionate and gentle. it started out slow then sped up his lips moving on mine. this goes on for several minutes taking moments to breath then making out again. every time he kissed me butterflies appeared in my stomach like it was our first kiss. it was starting to get heated when we were interrupted by a frantic knock making will jump.
"mike wake up i made pancakes." my mom says. will gets off of me sitting on the edge of the bed. she opens the door her eyebrows raising in surprise.
"oh hi will sorry to wake you guys. it's nice to see you honey."she says with a warm smile closing the door.
"are you hungry?" he nods without hesitation. he stands up stumbling back a bit.
"are you okay?"
"yeah it's just the hangover. my head hurts so bad."
"i'll get you some medicine water and food that should help. come on." we walk downstairs sitting in the kitchen table eating our pancakes together. i discreetly slip him some pain medicine hoping my mom doesn't notice. he quickly put its in his mouth sipping his water smiling at me. i hurry upstairs to change into day clothes and get the pile of his stuff off my bedroom floor bringing it back down to will.
"im gonna take you home let's go." i hold up my keys. he walks outside with me getting in my car.
"what about the clothes mike?"
"you can keep them. i know you like wearing them because they smell like me. now you can wear them when you get lonely which you won't ever. we're having sleepovers everyday now." he smiles.
"thank you mike. for everything. you're the best boyfriend i could ever have." will kisses me on the cheek deepening the red color on my face. we arrive at his house.
"thank you mike come over later for our sleepover at anytime you'd like okay? i miss you already. love you bye." he starts to open the car door when i grab his arm.
"wait, you love me will?" he gets flustered and turns away.
"well yeah i always have its not something i question." he shrugs.
"well i love you too." i kiss him, quickly turning into a make out session i move my lips to his tender neck, before he pulls away putting his hand over my mouth.
"mike i have to go." he giggles opening the car door.
"bye will see you later." i blow him a kiss mockingly. he rolls his eyes flipping me off and walking into his house.

wills pov.

"hey mom i'm home." i says opening the door.
"oh hi will i was starting to get worried." she kisses my forehead.
"i was at mikes don't worry."
"i figured. will are you guys dating?" a look of shock and panic crosses my face.
"what do you mean?"
"i saw you guys in the car when i was check the mailbox. you guys are very cute." she smiles.
"we are actually. but no one was supposed to know yet..." i sigh.
"well you should do better hiding it then but your secrets safe with me." she pretends to zip her lips and throw the key. i hug her tightly.
"thank you mom. i love you." i start to cry into her shoulder.
"i love you too will. no matter what." she cradles my head and sways lightly making me feel safe in her arms. later that day mike came over and i kissed him at the door. my mom walked passed us greeting mike and telling us how cute we are together making him blush. it was so cute.

a/n: this was a long ass story so you hoes better read it. its 2640 words ☠️